Watts and LDT to IR and Zombo is back :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Unreal.  Any time this team finds success, some kinda crazy injury shit hits.  Zombo is awful.  And the Watts news is so disappointing.  We better go heavy again next year on defense.  

All teams go through this. Its the NFL. Not For Long League. Depth is the issue. 

36 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Unreal.  Any time this team finds success, some kinda crazy injury shit hits.  Zombo is awful.  And the Watts news is so disappointing.  We better go heavy again next year on defense.  

Hey looked who chimed in when something negative happened, lol.

I really doubt the Chiefs signed Zombo off the street to come in and start the Patriots game.  I mean, they're only 5-0, surely they know what they're doing.

3 minutes ago, dksww said:

Hey looked who chimed in when something negative happened, lol.

I really doubt the Chiefs signed Zombo off the street to come in and start the Patriots game.  I mean, they're only 5-0, surely they know what they're doing.

I’m intentionally staying away from the GDT.  

3 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

I’m intentionally staying away from the GDT.  

no worries, i was just messing with you.

Zombo will be gone when Houston returns in a few weeks and I don't think KC will start Zombo on Sunday giving way to Speaks, KPass and Ford.

7 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Tyvon Branch is still out there,  but his legs might be held together with bubble gum and fishing line by this point.

He did very well here and considering we brought Parker back I'm guessing they have considered Branch at some point.

Archived