Watts and LDT to IR and Zombo is back :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, oldtimer said:

hope your right but Mahomes doesn't tackle

😉 Nobody has so far against better teams......7-1 Chiefs win the NE game if Hill steps out  of bounds on the goal line. Was no reason to leave time on the clock for Brady.

This is a bad Cleve team with a new guy running a bad offense. Even KC can shut these guys down. 

Let the injured continue to get better. Rest Hunt once they get a big lead. 

Play a bunch of reserves and give them experience.....Its almost an exhibition game for KC. 

40-6 Chiefs Roll Em

35 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

😉 Nobody has so far against better teams......7-1 Chiefs win the NE game if Hill steps out  of bounds on the goal line. Was no reason to leave time on the clock for Brady.

This is a bad Cleve team with a new guy running a bad offense. Even KC can shut these guys down. 

Let the injured continue to get better. Rest Hunt once they get a big lead. 

Play a bunch of reserves and give them experience.....Its almost an exhibition game for KC. 

40-6 Chiefs Roll Em

Wow...

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

Heard that several places and completely disagree.  If the game was tied or the Chiefs were only three points down, then it would make sense to try to tie or win with no time left.  In the Pats' game, the Chiefs were seven down and had to get the TD just to tie.  What if Hill stepped out on the two?  Do the Chiefs try to score on the next play or run more clock?  Remember, they have to get a TD, a FG is a loss.  Trying to time the TD is really taking a huge risk that they don't score.  If they scored on the first play, only a few seconds are taken off the clock and NE still gets the winning FG.  Hill did the right thing.  The defense didn't.  Pure and simple.

17 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Heard that several places and completely disagree.  If the game was tied or the Chiefs were only three points down, then it would make sense to try to tie or win with no time left.  In the Pats' game, the Chiefs were seven down and had to get the TD just to tie.  What if Hill stepped out on the two?  Do the Chiefs try to score on the next play or run more clock?  Remember, they have to get a TD, a FG is a loss.  Trying to time the TD is really taking a huge risk that they don't score.  If they scored on the first play, only a few seconds are taken off the clock and NE still gets the winning FG.  Hill did the right thing.  The defense didn't.  Pure and simple.

Plain and Simple? Most knew NE would march down the field with this defense. Its plain to most the defense cant stop anyone especially when they will use 4 downs. Step out at the 6 inch line. Yes run at least one play , maybe a kneel. Take time off the clock. Better chance KC can score from a foot that this defense hold NE. 

How much time was left when Hill scored.  I honestly don't remember.  Seems like it was quite a bit and I don't remember the TOs left to either team.  Even if Hill stepped out, the Chiefs used nearly all the time remaining, and scored a TD, the Pats would still have at least a 50/50 chance in overtime.  If the defense couldn't stop them in a few minutes, they couldn't stop them in OT.  So while in hindsight it couldn't have hurt if Hill had stepped out, I think the statistician would advise scoring and hoping for a defensive stop.  When the Pats were third and long, the Chiefs had a real chance for last minute heroics if they got the stop.  They didn't.  Pure and simple.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

How much time was left when Hill scored.  I honestly don't remember.  Seems like it was quite a bit and I don't remember the TOs left to either team.  Even if Hill stepped out, the Chiefs used nearly all the time remaining, and scored a TD, the Pats would still have at least a 50/50 chance in overtime.  If the defense couldn't stop them in a few minutes, they couldn't stop them in OT.  So while in hindsight it couldn't have hurt if Hill had stepped out, I think the statistician would advise scoring and hoping for a defensive stop.  When the Pats were third and long, the Chiefs had a real chance for last minute heroics if they got the stop.  They didn't.  Pure and simple.

3 minutes give or take 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Barely 2 minutes & ,Oh by the Way, the Pats were not stopping KC. The Pats might have had 40 seconds if KC worked the clock. No doubt leaving 2 minutes , with this defense,  was giving the Pats a W. Best KC could do was OT. I like their chances.

17 minutes ago, Calichief said:

3 minutes give or take 

Yeah, I was thinking close to three.  Chiefs would have been taking a huge chance if they took more than one knee.  Less than that and the Pats had ample time to score.  One could make the argument that the Chiefs needed the time if the Pats were stopped.  Fun discussion, Fanatic.

Archived