ALL Reds..

44 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Also, I believe the Chiefs wore all reds the last two times they've faced the Patriots in the regular season and demolished hem both times. Superstitious but still a fact

I've seen Jason Dunn up close in all red, not sure if new guys have the same impact but that was one mean look that should give some edge on the field.

10 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Also, I believe the Chiefs wore all reds the last two times they've faced the Patriots in the regular season and demolished hem both times. Superstitious but still a fact. 

They did for the Arrowhead MNF game in 2014, but not for the TNF opener last year because they were on the road.  They wore white jerseys and red pants then.

9 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

All reds this Sunday night, all whites next Sunday night...

Yeah...completely wrong home/road implication here.  Also, I am not a fan of the all whites.  Both in general for any team, but specifically for this team because it brings back memories of Martyball, Herm's first-ever game, and the 2013 Colts playoff game.

2 hours ago, Wolfscall said:

Why would KC wear all red home uni's in Foxborough???

Exactly.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I believe they are referring to the Cincinnati game flexed to Sunday night next week.

No they said this:

19 hours ago, Wolfscall said:

Why would KC wear all red home uni's in Foxborough???

They have something confused, whether it's dates, where the games are being played, or when/where we would wear red or white.

44 minutes ago, Balto said:

Wanna say the Pats pick if they wear dark or white uni’s thus KC would have to do the other.  So if Pats go with White jerseys, KC can go all Red even at a away game.

Home team definitely gets to pick, Pats almost always go dark at home but I think they have done white every now and then.

13 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

It should be reserved for special games. Like when Notre Dame breaks out green. I just hope we win this week. Bengals fans secretly hope so too. Else Marvin Lewis gets another 5 year contract extension.

if your a ND fan you know they more often lose  in Green. I cringe when I see them in Green 

Archived