Patrick Peterson, Cards open to trade

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Did you not say "Nobody is talking about the Chiefs and Patrick Peterson outside of this forum." I posted what most in here already know, that fact that again you are wrong.

So I assume that any time you post something it is straight from the horses mouth i.e. Clark Hunt, Veach or Reid because you would never post anything from NFL.com or other reliable sources of that kind.

By the way, I have said I don't believe it will happen but unlike you I try not to be so "matter of fact" about it.

There is definitely some national traction to the Peterson deal.  But I think there’s VERY little chance it happens.  But I also saw little reason to think Earl Thomas was a real possibility but now it looks like I was wrong. 

Bottom line is Veach needs to try and help defense as this whole thing is ahead of schedule.  But also realize we’ve got a team built for the long haul.  

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

There is definitely some national traction to the Peterson deal.  But I think there’s VERY little chance it happens.  But I also saw little reason to think Earl Thomas was a real possibility but now it looks like I was wrong. 

Bottom line is Veach needs to try and help defense as this whole thing is ahead of schedule.  But also realize we’ve got a team built for the long haul.  

There is absolutely zero national traction linking Patrick Peterson to the Kansas City Chiefs.  Are there pundits who believe Peterson to KC would be a perfect fit?  Of course, and they comprise the only chatter about Peterson to the Chiefs.  It’s not the same as Ian Rappaport reporting that he’s hearing chatter that Peterson to KC talk is heating up.  I’m not sure why this is so difficult for some to grasp.  Thus, as I said, nobody is chattering about this in any serious manner.  It isn’t happening and most of us know this. 

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Did you not say "Nobody is talking about the Chiefs and Patrick Peterson outside of this forum." I posted what most in here already know, that fact that again you are wrong.

So I assume that any time you post something it is straight from the horses mouth i.e. Clark Hunt, Veach or Reid because you would never post anything from NFL.com or other reliable sources of that kind.

By the way, I have said I don't believe it will happen but unlike you I try not to be so "matter of fact" about it.

Go back earlier in the thread and look at what I posted from Mellinger, which was completely legit.  And don’t talk shit about me and sources; I’m on NFL.com and PFT far more than you, believe me.  And NEITHER site has posted anything other than “trades teams should make” before the deadline type articles, which we both know mean ZERO.  And just because you disagree with my method of delivery, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.  Oh, and if I’m wrong and this does happen, then everyone else is too, and likely only because Veach mortgaged the future for one guy.

26 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Go back earlier in the thread and look at what I posted from Mellinger, which was completely legit.  And don’t talk shit about me and sources; I’m on NFL.com and PFT far more than you, believe me.  And NEITHER site has posted anything other than “trades teams should make” before the deadline type articles, which we both know mean ZERO.  And just because you disagree with my method of delivery, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.  Oh, and if I’m wrong and this does happen, then everyone else is too, and likely only because Veach mortgaged the future for one guy.

I bet you are on those sites more than me because I have a life. I also have a real job that doesn't allow me to slack off at work and when I'm not at work I'm taking care of my family.

But, I guess it's true what I've heard about you something about never being wrong or was it that you're a legend in your own mind.

Just relax you will be ok.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I bet you are on those sites more than me because I have a life. I also have a real job that doesn't allow me to slack off at work and when I'm not at work I'm taking care of my family.

But, I guess it's true what I've heard about you something about never being wrong or was it that you're a legend in your own mind.

Just relax you will be ok.

Now you’re getting personal.  Lol.  I make $250,000 per year and have for the past decade, how about you?  I work smarter, not harder in my “real job”.  Oh, and I’m not yet 40.  I drive an Audi RS3 and have a nice house with an awesome wife and two beautiful children.  Want me to keep going?  

17 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Now you’re getting personal.  Lol.  I make $250,000 per year and have for the past decade, how about you?  I work smarter, not harder in my “real job”.  Oh, and I’m not yet 40.  I drive an Audi RS3 and have a nice house with an awesome wife and two beautiful children.  Want me to keep going?  

🤣🤣🤣 Oh your such a funny man. Oh wait a second, it looks like you forgot to mention your Nobel Peace prize and MOH.

55 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

How high up are you in the cartel?

11 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Man, I wish i were that cool to not be able to admit that other people outside of this forum are "talking" about the trade.  I think those were your exact words.  You did not say anything about "credible" people.  You said ""Nobody is talking about the Chiefs and Patrick Peterson outside of this forum".   You've been proven wrong on multiple occasions.  Just because "you make money"(so you say), does not give you the right to act like an asshole.  Trust me when I tell you that people that act that way on this board, don't stay around very long.  Since a lot of us have been here since the very beginning of this board, we have seen lots of people that act like assholes leave because us "old timers" tend to stick together.  Just sayin!!!  

11 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

yawn

16 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Man, I wish i were that cool to not be able to admit that other people outside of this forum are "talking" about the trade.  I think those were your exact words.  You did not say anything about "credible" people.  You said ""Nobody is talking about the Chiefs and Patrick Peterson outside of this forum".   You've been proven wrong on multiple occasions.  Just because "you make money"(so you say), does not give you the right to act like an asshole.  Trust me when I tell you that people that act that way on this board, don't stay around very long.  Since a lot of us have been here since the very beginning of this board, we have seen lots of people that act like assholes leave because us "old timers" tend to stick together.  Just sayin!!!  

I though it was just me who thought he comes off as pompus and assholish :lol:

12 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

There is absolutely zero national traction linking Patrick Peterson to the Kansas City Chiefs.  Are there pundits who believe Peterson to KC would be a perfect fit?  Of course, and they comprise the only chatter about Peterson to the Chiefs.  It’s not the same as Ian Rappaport reporting that he’s hearing chatter that Peterson to KC talk is heating up.  I’m not sure why this is so difficult for some to grasp.  Thus, as I said, nobody is chattering about this in any serious manner.  It isn’t happening and most of us know this. 

Didn't earlier you quoted a national pundit talking about how the Chiefs called inquiring about him?

12 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Please consider donating to the site this year.  Even a few bucks helps.  

As a reminder, for many many years, the board costs have been shouldered by our founder and all around badass, Bosskiller.  

This site was founded on the idea that online Chiefs fans could talk to each other without the flame wars that permeate every other internet site. 

Some of the board historians can tell the story better than i can, but we think this site is a beautiful Chiefs fan oasis in an ocean of (expletive deleted).

We appreciate all of you and hope you have enjoyed, and continue to enjoy the site.

However we try each year to at least help keep this site up and running. 

If you would like to donate, PayPal is the easiest way. 

If you would like to make other arrangements, just PM me.

All donations will help with our yearly site costs.  

Thanks everyone,

You can paypal to:

xenchief@yahoo.com

New option

Cash.me to $xenchief

Edited August 27 by xen

Just now, SEMO said:

As a reminder, for many many years, the board costs have been shouldered by our founder and all around badass, Bosskiller.  

This site was founded on the idea that online Chiefs fans could talk to each other without the flame wars that permeate every other internet site. 

Some of the board historians can tell the story better than i can, but we think this site is a beautiful Chiefs fan oasis in an ocean of (expletive deleted).

We appreciate all of you and hope you have enjoyed, and continue to enjoy the site.

Thanks everyone,

You can paypal to:

xenchief@yahoo.com

New option

Cash.me to $xenchief

Edited August 27 by xen

lol, well played

12 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Thanks everyone,

You can paypal to:

xenchief@yahoo.com

New option

Cash.me to $xenchief

Edited August 27 by xen

I wish I could use multiple emoti's for this response. I freaking love it, find it funny, and think it is such a classy way to be an asshole right back at someone.

Now that the fire sale started all over the NFL I wouldn't be surprised to see Veach give up a 2nd or 3rd for Collins together with a new deal. Giants are done for the year and there's a good chance Collins will want to leave town assuming they don't franchise him. We would probably fix our Safety need for this season with Lucas emerging and have a great duo once Berry comes back. It sure would help the CBs a lot. 

14 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Like I say to the guys in the jacked Pick up trucks:

"Nice truck- sorry about your small penis"

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Like I say to the guys in the jacked Pick up trucks:

"Nice truck- sorry about your small penis"

Hah.  Those trucks are allover here and I can't help but laugh at every single one of them.

The stupid oversized wheels and the idiots with the exhaust that dumps black exhaust allover their truck body.  It looks stupid as hell and they think it's so cool

6 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Hah.  Those trucks are allover here and I can't help but laugh at every single one of them.

The stupid oversized wheels and the idiots with the exhaust that dumps black exhaust allover their truck body.  It looks stupid as hell and they think it's so cool

aND WHEN THE GUY JUMPS DOWN, HE'S ABOUT 4 FOOT 6"?

6 hours ago, SEMO said:

Thanks everyone,

You can paypal to:

xenchief@yahoo.com

New option

Cash.me to $xenchief

Edited August 27 by xen

that's what is called a "mic drop"...

Archived