On whom does Burfict commit a personal foul?

48 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

In order, my guesses are-

-Kelce

-Hill

-Hunt

-Conley

-Mahomes

Bonus question: Does he get tossed?

Kelce. No he won't get tossed. For some reason, despite the NFL's stance on making the game safer for offensive players they allow this knucklehead to be the dirtiest player in the NFL and 2nd place isn't even close. I wish a player would just get dirty and give it back to him. Knock his dirty ass out of a game with an injury. It would be worth the fine and penalty.

1 hour ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

Kelce. No he won't get tossed. For some reason, despite the NFL's stance on making the game safer for offensive players they allow this knucklehead to be the dirtiest player in the NFL and 2nd place isn't even close. I wish a player would just get dirty and give it back to him. Knock his dirty ass out of a game with an injury. It would be worth the fine and penalty.

https://tenor.com/R0mi.gif

Wasn't it Burfict that knocked out Sherman in a pre-season game and got a suspension for it at the first of the year a year or two ago? Instead of Burfict looking to knock someone out running across the middle, I think he should worry that Sherman will put one in his earhole on a lead run. 

Chiefs well aware of track record of questionable hits by Bengals’ Vontaze Burfict

BY LYNN WORTHY

•  

October 19, 2018 03:54 PM

Despite Cincinnati Bengals’ linebacker Vontaze Burfict’s track record of borderline dirty hits, including one against a current Chiefs player, both Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill said they had no problem with Burfict’s playing style ... even though they could be potential targets this weekend.

“You’ve got to be aware on the football field at all times,” Kelce said on Friday. “I mean, it’s grown men with pads and a reckless abandon. I don’t think this week is any different. I know five-five (Burfict) personally: I don’t think he’s out for anybody right now. I think it’s just the way he plays the game. You know what I mean, either you’ve got a guy like that on your team or you don’t.”

Burfict’s latest newsmaking misadventure on the field came this past week against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The 6-foot-1, 255-pound linebacker threw a forearm at the head of Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and allegedly pointed to receiver Juju Smith-Schuster and said he was “next.”

Burfict was not penalized on the play, but members of the Steelers were outspoken after the game about the NFL needing to do something about Burfict’s tactics. Burfict has a history with the Steelers, in particular, that includes having knocked Brown out of a playoff game as well as Burfict being knocked out of a game by an illegal crackback block by Smith-Schuster, after which Smith-Schuster stood over Burfict.

Burfict’s track record extends much further than that, too. It includes a three-game suspension (reduced from five upon appeal) at the start of last season for a hit on Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman while Sherman was running a pass route out of the backfield in the preseason.

Burfict has racked up more than $4 million in fines and forfeited pay due to multiple suspensions in his seven NFL seasons.

Archived