Rosen vs Mahomes

4 hours ago, dhitter said:

I think it is better framed as DeShaun Watson vs. Mahomes....and we still made the right pick.

I think the even better question is, "Which quarterback 25 or under, assuming health, do you want for the next 10 years?"  I think Wentz, Goff, and Mahomes are the only reasonable answers and I think I'm picking Mahomes.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I think the even better question is, "Which quarterback 25 or under, assuming health, do you want for the next 10 years?"  I think Wentz, Goff, and Mahomes are the only reasonable answers and I think I'm picking Mahomes.

What we are truly seeing right now is a league in transition behind a new era of star QBs.  We are clearly in the game this time around which has proven time and time again to mean sustained winning seasons AND playoff success.  It also means rising tv ratings for the league itself as the old guard had grown stale. And now that old guard vs new adds even more intrigue in short term. 

Teams without elite QBs in this new era are going to be even more behind the eight ball than ever before too. 

42 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

What we are truly seeing right now is a league in transition behind a new era of star QBs.  We are clearly in the game this time around which has proven time and time again to mean sustained winning seasons AND playoff success.  It also means rising tv ratings for the league itself as the old guard had grown stale. And now that old guard vs new adds even more intrigue in short term. 

Teams without elite QBs in this new era are going to be even more behind the eight ball than ever before too. 

In other words, arena football. A lot of scoring and very little defense.

All of you college football fans are receiving your wish. College football on Saturday and more of the same on Sunday. 

Archived