Chiefs v Bungals game thread, SNF @ Arrowhead

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Why hasn't this kid been playing more?  Wow what a lick!

Because somehow it takes an injury to terrance smith and underwelming play from ragland and hitchens to give the kid who is an athletic freak a chance.

its the kind of thing that happens when the dc is a 70 year old who relates to playing veterans only

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

A criticism i had of andy reid was he ran brian westbrooke into the ground in Philadelphia.

we don’t need to be doing this to kareem hunt in this blowout, get williams snaps and keep the pounding off hunt

Yeah I agree get another score and start phasing guys out 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Because somehow it takes an injury to terrance smith and underwelming play from ragland and hitchens to give the kid who is an athletic freak a chance.

its the kind of thing that happens when the dc is a 70 year old who relates to playing veterans only

He might just save the Old man's job.    From a silver lining standpoint, we are winning games and figuring out who on this team we can build around and who can provide legit depth when we get back some starters.   If everything falls into place we could be tougher than we already will be to knock out in the playoffs.   Still nice seeing some of these younger/newer guys make some great plays.

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

Getting chippy out there!! Assholes! 

I thought the same thing. Time to get some starters rested and let others play. As much as I would love to see Mahomes throw for another td or two, time for Henne and Ware to get in there.

6 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Curious, have the Chiefs won the toss every game? It sure seems like they have won the toss every game. Which is nice because they are normally leading at the half and getting the ball after the half gives them the opportunity to expand their lead.

I think they have, I don't remember a single game this year they didn't start the 2nd half with the ball 

It is very hard to be humble especially in Donco company. Every time someone says the Chiefs look good and Mahomes is outstanding I just reply, yea they are looking good.

I am saying inside, yes in your face. You guys are going to suck for years while the Chiefs will reign for years. But I am afraid of that bitch Karma.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

It is very hard to be humble especiallyin Donco company. Every time someone says the Chiefs look good and Mahomes is outstanding I just reply, yea they are looking good.

I am say, yes in your face. You guys are going to suck for years while the Chiefs will reign for years. But I am afraid of that bitch Karma.

Just keep being humble.

Archived