6 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The ones that were overly excited when he was drafted knew he was capable of this.

You never know about the smaller school guys, but after I saw him dominate the Senior Bowl I thought he would look good in KC red.

5 minutes ago, SEMO said:

You never know about the smaller school guys, but after I saw him dominate the Senior Bowl I thought he would look good in KC red.

When I saw him run allover a Mizzou Defense that was incredibly tough, on an overmatched Toledo Rockets squad, I knew he was legit.

There wasn't a single doubt in my mind.

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Hunt is playing much better than his rookie season. Tougher guy who seems to be faster. Not the showcase guy like last year but definitely better IMO.

I agree. Not as many yards, but a better RB this year. Running like his life depends on it on every play. 

2 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I agree. Not as many yards, but a better RB this year. Running like his life depends on it on every play. 

Maybe fewer rushing yards, but a better weapon this year.  Some of his receptions have been game changers and with Kelce and Hill being over-defended and Watkins a threat, Hunt is just one more great option in the passing game.  His value is greater this year than last.

I have been more impressed by his improvement in the passing game.  Didn't show that much in college apart from his senior year.  Really has become a complete back.  Like LF I watched him rock a good Mizzou defense and knew he could play on Sundays but damn, didn't think he'd be this amazeballs.

On 10/23/2018 at 12:17 AM, Lamardirts said:

Its also why you don't pay these guys 10 million per year.  As much as I love him that will be a huge decision to make in a couple years.

I think if you have no concerns about durability or him slowing down, you pay the guy.  Having an elite RB makes a difference--ask the Rams.

Archived