Chiefs vs Jack-Asses. Predictions?

Ok its time. Critical game for Donkey Face and his team. Important game for KC. The Donkeys will be playing  knowing a win can turn their season around or a loss pretty much end it. Its like a playoff for the Asses. The pressure is on the Jack-asses. Denver will try to run the ball to control the clock.

That said. ARROWHEAD should be SO FREAKING LOUD and ROCKIN. KEENUM sold his soul to the devil last season. The real Casey will strike out in KC. Keenum is a pick machine.

I really think KC rolls the Donks who quit by halftime. Chiefs  run all over Denver for over 200 yards and Watkins has a huge game. KC controls the clock and the Donkeys cry.

Chiefs 41......Asses 19

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel good about this match up.  I don't think the Donks have the horses to stop the Chiefs on offense and don't have enough firepower of their own to run roughshod over the Chiefs D.  Home field advantage and a crazy raucous crowd leads to a KC victory by two scores.  I'm betting the Chiefs go over 30 in this game.  

47 minutes ago, Balto said:

I see our D coming back down to earth from the last couple of weeks looking ok/good.  I also see Donkeys D coming to play.....

Chiefs 16

Donkeys 13

I don't disagree with your premise, cut I think the Chiefs score is low.  Pat Mahomes scores 6 points just by getting out of bed.  Hell, the Donkey's dominated the Cards Thursday night and the Cards still scored 10 on them.  You think Mahomes and co. are only good for six more points?  Could be, but I see both teams going north of 20.

I don't see this game being close at all.  The donks are coming in with false confidence after whooping up on a team that would struggle to compete at the college level.  They will come back to earth this week.

KC - 38

Den - 20

15 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I don't see this game being close at all.  The donks are coming in with false confidence after whooping up on a team that would struggle to compete at the college level.  They will come back to earth this week.

KC - 38

Den - 20

Even though I agree with the first part your score prediction doesn't really reflect that. 38-20 is still a ball game in today's pass happy NFL. 

8 hours ago, sith13 said:

If we stop the run it'll be a blowout, if not this might be an odd trap game. 

This x 1000.

If we stop the run, which the Broncos have repeatedly stated they will commit to and stay with this time, I think it turns into a blowout. However, if we revert back to the last time we played them, it will be a loss. 

The Donkeys can still play good defense, and Mahomes struggles a little more when teams play man to man defense. If the donkeys try to employ at gameplan similar to the NE game,  and keep Patty Mack on the bench, it could get tricky. 

IMO, this game rests completely on how well the defense plays.

Archived