Chiefs vs Jack-Asses. Predictions?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a horrible way to end the half. And that’s why you needed Pat Peterson, earl Thomas, or Landon Collins- in a nutshell. 

That took about 25 seconds to roll down and score a td.

i don’t want to see that shit in the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

What a horrible way to end the half. And that’s why you needed Pat Peterson, earl Thomas, or Landon Collins- in a nutshell. 

Don’t worry.  Berry will be back soon. 😄

And, Dirty Dan.  You know, the one everyone wanted cut, but now will be the savior.

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

If this isn't a resounding message to Veach that we need someone else back there I don't know what is.    Parker has been getting burned over and over every single week.  He has no idea where to be in Cover 2 or any zone scheme.    

Yet, Cover2 keeps getting ran.  

Just now, SEMO said:

Don’t worry.  Berry will be back soon. 😄

And, Dirty Dan.  You know, the one everyone wanted cut, but now will be the savior.

I wanted him cut. But now his attitude as a hitter would make him a welcome addition. If Berry comes back Sorensen is ok. 

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

It's the scheme Cali. Why are we playing press man?? Not all on Parker. Should be a Cover 4 everyone in front nobody gets behind. Make the tackle game over.

6 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Erving has bent a pleasant surprise this season. 

Definitely!   I haven't heard anything from him which is great.   I do think Mahomes feel in the pocket and ability to get rid of the ball helps tremendously, but still he has been way better than I expected.

•  

Ok its time. Critical game for Donkey Face and his team. Important game for KC. The Donkeys will be playing  knowing a win can turn their season around or a loss pretty much end it. Its like a playoff for the Asses. The pressure is on the Jack-asses. Denver will try to run the ball to control the clock.

That said. ARROWHEAD should be SO FREAKING LOUD and ROCKIN. KEENUM sold his soul to the devil last season. The real Casey will strike out in KC. Keenum is a pick machine.

I really think KC rolls the Donks who quit by halftime. Chiefs  run all over Denver for over 200 yards and Watkins has a huge game. KC controls the clock and the Donkeys cry.

Chiefs 41......Asses 19

Archived