Chiefs vs Jack-Asses. Predictions?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Lackluster game.  I hate to complain about a win, but the difference between the Chiefs and Broncos is more than a mere TD.  Nice though to get a win without the team playing its best ball.

Any division win is good, no matter how bad the opponent.  Just think of all those times we upset a division opponent when we were massive underdogs. 

Honestly this felt like a game we lose in the past, glad we won more comfortably than the final score will indicate. 

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Just thinking how spoiled we've become in the past two months.  Mahomes throws 300+ yards, three TD, and wins and we say it wasn't the Chiefs better kind of performance.  

Not to nitpick, but he actually threw for 4 TD's :).  I agree about everything else you mentioned. 

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

I have some concerns.  Tyreek Hill injured his dick, Hitchens is ded I guess and Erving was holding his left arm at the end of the game. 

This team is falling apart in a hurry over injuries.

I'm wondering about Hill, no one is talking about him.

Ugly game, but it's good to know if we don't play perfect we still have enough to win by 7-10 points after a garbage scoring drive and on-side kick by DEN.

The Chiefs have had to face DEN twice in basically do or die situations this year.  I love owning DEN, beating them 7 straight times is awesome.

There was some good and bad on both sides of the ball today.  DEN completely took away the run and Mahomes was able to carry us to 30 points.

The defense did some good and bad things.  The run defense would look awful, then make a play.  The Chiefs' pass rush is the best part of the defense which is encouraging.

In the 2ndary, with the emergence of Lucas, I wonder if Ron Parker's days are numbered with Sorenson coming back?  There's no way they can put Lucas on the bench to keep Parker back there, IMO.

Also, Breeland Speaks looks to have some talent which is promising.  KPass is still getting the short end of the stick, he needs to be out there more often for sure.

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

KPass need to EARN his way into the game.  No way are Ford or Speaks coming out for long in a tight game.  I did notice, though, that several of the Donks big plays went around Speaks' end.

He doesn't need to be starting over Speaks, but he's only getting like 10-15 snaps per game.  There's ways to get him OTF, especially in obvious passing situations and Sutton is not getting him out there.

Looks like someone has sand in their vagina.

" KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Denver Broncos don't argue that the Chiefs offense is among the league's best.

They don't argue that quarterback Patrick Mahomes is having an MVP-like season. And they don't argue that they've lost twice to the Chiefs in the last four weeks and they don't like it.

They do argue that the Chiefs are bending the rules on downfield blocking when they put Mahomes in some of their most successful plays on offense -- the run-pass options, or RPOs.

"What's that cutoff point for an offensive lineman to be legally down the field in pass pro?'' said defensive end Derek Wolfe. "When is a guy offsides and when is he not? Is it 12 yards now?"

"Because they're 10 yards down the field on pass plays sometimes,'' Wolfe added. "I've been playing football since 1997, that's always been illegal. I've never heard in a single meeting where they said it was OK for linemen to be that far (downfield)."

11 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Looks like someone has sand in their vagina.

" KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Denver Broncos don't argue that the Chiefs offense is among the league's best.

They don't argue that quarterback Patrick Mahomes is having an MVP-like season. And they don't argue that they've lost twice to the Chiefs in the last four weeks and they don't like it.

They do argue that the Chiefs are bending the rules on downfield blocking when they put Mahomes in some of their most successful plays on offense -- the run-pass options, or RPOs.

"What's that cutoff point for an offensive lineman to be legally down the field in pass pro?'' said defensive end Derek Wolfe. "When is a guy offsides and when is he not? Is it 12 yards now?"

"Because they're 10 yards down the field on pass plays sometimes,'' Wolfe added. "I've been playing football since 1997, that's always been illegal. I've never heard in a single meeting where they said it was OK for linemen to be that far (downfield)."

Except for when we had Payton Manning playing for us.....

Archived