Teams the Pats do not want to see in the Playoffs

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Tiki Barber did an entire "CBS Sports minute" which plays all day long on our local Sports yak station about how Aaron Rodgers cannot win unless he has a "dominant RB" to help take the pressure off of him.....

But I thought Aaron Rodgers was  ALL WORLD and a GOAT, battling Brady, etc......

And Joe is just a smuck, eh? They all need help. Even young Patrick needs Hill, Hunt and Kelce to take the pressure off of him. Look at the crappy QB's thru the league so far- all suffer frpm the same issues-- poor Oline play and bad RB's....

And the loss of Ryan Jensen to FA last year is not talked about. Scurra gets walked right back into the locker room on every play.

No doubt. I’m backing Flacco. He needs some help.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that playoffs where Brady was bouncing balls off guys chests any nobody  could catch anything. Every QB needs some guys that can separate and catch a dang ball. I love how Andy has surrounded Pat with weapons. Even over paying for Watkins was a smart move.

I remember Allen Robinson was the cream of the crop and Sammy was going to sit in the hot tub all year. Got to give the Chiefs some props for focusing on a difference maker and pulling out the check book to help their guy be successful.

Archived