Half way through the season

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

PITT is at home.

KC, LAC, ATL on the road.

5 home

3 away

My mistake.  The fact remains that the Ravens have three serious games on the road and PIT is tough, even at home.  I hope the Ravens beat the Steelers just because the Chiefs have a history of losing to PIT in the playoffs two years ago.

1 hour ago, West said:

Don't get confused Jet,

I am not picking this years team to win the SB.  I am picking them to win the west and a playoff game or two.

What the Chiefs have brewing is much different than we have seen in the past.

w

Understand and agree that this team has a different feel.  But it's hard to shake off the memory of the playoff losses that can be pinned on the defense and it's no better this year.

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Understand and agree that this team has a different feel.  But it's hard to shake off the memory of the playoff losses that can be pinned on the defense and it's no better this year.

Last year was on the offense. Yes the D blew a big lead but still did not give up a huge amt of points. Smith choked in the second half. Glad he is gone.

If we lose in the Playoffs or the SB I think it will be because of the Defense (yeah, Yeah..Captain Obvious) ...The Offense has proven that they can  hang 30+ on just about everyone. 

Of course, this is why the Rams game is going to be a great test for the O and Patrick Mahomes. 

w

23 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I see about 40% win vs LAR - loss

This is what gets me, people believe the Rams are some unstoppable force yet they have struggled to win the majority of their games. They are not a dominant team. They have won in many cases on shear luck vs pounding their opponents in the mouth and taking the game.

I say the Chiefs beat the Rams in Mexico. 

24 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

This is what gets me, people believe the Rams are some unstoppable force yet they have struggled to win the majority of their games. They are not a dominant team. They have won in many cases on shear luck vs pounding their opponents in the mouth and taking the game.

I say the Chiefs beat the Rams in Mexico. 

I think the Rams will be favored and they should be. Id say around 2 1/2.  Thats where I'd get my 40 percent. Over 50 and we should be favored. Its hardly a lock for them. I think we are going to have a really hard time with Gurley though. 

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

My mistake.  The fact remains that the Ravens have three serious games on the road and PIT is tough, even at home.  I hope the Ravens beat the Steelers just because the Chiefs have a history of losing to PIT in the playoffs two years ago.

i do not think Atlanta is that great- and the Chargers can be had too. That leaves the Chiefs as a loss

Lose all three its 10 and 7

Pittsburgh is playing better but they played the Falcons, @ Bengals and Browns

5 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

i do not think Atlanta is that great- and the Chargers can be had too. That leaves the Chiefs as a loss

10 and 7? 

9 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

How do they get to 10-7?  Play OAK twice?  😄

There's no game the Ravens can't win, but to expect them to win consistently against other winning teams is unrealistic.  They aren't dominate.  Just like I allowed that the Chiefs could lose three more, same with BAL.  Doesn't mean they will, but PIT, CINN, ATL, KC, and LAC can give them trouble if the ball bounces right.  If they win four of those five, it will be a surprise.

17 minutes ago, jetlord said:

How do they get to 10-7?  Play OAK twice?  😄

There's no game the Ravens can't win, but to expect them to win consistently against other winning teams is unrealistic.  They aren't dominate.  Just like I allowed that the Chiefs could lose three more, same with BAL.  Doesn't mean they will, but PIT, CINN, ATL, KC, and LAC can give them trouble if the ball bounces right.  If they win four of those five, it will be a surprise.

Well it's not like they are 4-4 with losses to the Bengals, Browns and Panthers.  Wait.  Never mind. 

On 11/1/2018 at 5:17 PM, West said:

Andy is proving his value day after day....Patrick is getting the Mentorship he deserves.

w

Nothing against Smith or McNabb , but I think Reid has the QB he has needed and wanted all along.  

Archived