Janoris Jenkins.. Hmm.

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

Safety is the more critical need. If they don’t try to shore up the position, they must believe that Berry will return this season.

I quit believing what they might believe.. Radio Talk shows a few weeks a back had the Jags game as  the Target return game for Berry accord to the training staff leakers

I seen a tweet by Glazer saying there was alot calls happening but the asking price was unrealistic for many players. 

For instance Denver is asking for a first for Demaryious Thomas. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Veach has inquired about Jenkins and Collins but they're wanting to much for either player and he isn't going to overpay.  

Jerry screwed the market up by giving up a first for Cooper.  

10 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Is this guy that much better than the guys we have?

Janoris Jenkins has allowed 37 receptions on 50 targets this season for 513 yards, 6 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, 2 pass breakups and a 129.4 passer rating.#NFLTradeDeadline #ChiefsKingdom

Nah. Veach is likely looking to downgrade the position. Hence the reported interest.

11 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Is this guy that much better than the guys we have?

Janoris Jenkins has allowed 37 receptions on 50 targets this season for 513 yards, 6 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, 2 pass breakups and a 129.4 passer rating.#NFLTradeDeadline #ChiefsKingdom

I agree. I don't think he's any better than what we have...Maybe he knows how to turn his head around????

I'm sure Veech is looking, but as someone stated above teams are probably asking too much. Boy how I would like to see us replace Ron Parker. He couldn't even make the roster as a backup in Atlanta, yet we have the guy starting????????

Cmon man!!!!

I’ve always heard that Jenkins is a player that takes plays off and is kind of a boom or bust player and maybe even a head case like Peters but not to that degree. 

Not sure I’d like this move but if Veach gets him and he comes in here I expect him to buy into it and be a real contributor. 

Going to a legit contender might change his mindset. 

7 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Nah. Veach is likely looking to downgrade the position. Hence the reported interest.

Rumors are reporters needing something to talk about. No one knows for sure that KC is considering this. Personally I have no clue about players talent etc. Just posted the question for the experts on this board. 😉

38 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

I’ve always heard that Jenkins is a player that takes plays off and is kind of a boom or bust player and maybe even a head case like Peters but not to that degree. 

Not sure I’d like this move but if Veach gets him and he comes in here I expect him to buy into it and be a real contributor. 

Going to a legit contender might change his mindset. 

I agree!  The guy was rated as a top 5 CB just last year and previous years.  Probably just having some issues playing for that shit show NY Giants

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

I seen a tweet by Glazer saying there was alot calls happening but the asking price was unrealistic for many players. 

For instance Denver is asking for a first for Demaryious Thomas. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Veach has inquired about Jenkins and Collins but they're wanting to much for either player and he isn't going to overpay.  

Jerry screwed the market up by giving up a first for Cooper.  

Looks like Houston got DT for a mid round pick...So maybe the asking prices have come down for some last min desperate teams.

2 minutes ago, Balto said:

Looks like Houston got DT for a mid round pick...So maybe the asking prices have come down for some last min desperate teams.

Good pick up for them..

I still can't seem to figure out why Arizona won't trade Peterson. By the time they get good, he'll be 32 yrs. old...Confusing.

Just now, artsy said:

Good pick up for them..

I still can't seem to figure out why Arizona won't trade Peterson. By the time they get good, he'll be 32 yrs. old...Confusing.

Maybe they wanted a couple 1st and no team offered it and they are gonna wait and see what they get during the off season/draft night

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

The nfl rumor mill twitter page has 173 followers. Maybe follow some reliable sources before you start posting this stuff?

Maybe just ignore it then?  I agree that JEnkins and Collins is a long shot but that's why I said its fake haha.

Chill out

Archived