Chiefs...Browns Game Day Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard this follow this game on espn.com and get a clear picture of what's actually going on. From reading you guys comments, the calls going against the Chiefs are unfair/not right in your opinions. 

Anyway, the Chiefs just have to come out and score some more along with stopping the Browns. It's a simple thing but it just facts, since there is nothing we or they can do about the refs. 

Another unsettling thing is Mahomes has thrown an INT in each game since they played the Jags. It seems like the Chiefs are taking too many unnecessary chances, when they don't have to. Since I can't see the game, I'm sure it's not as bad as I read.

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

It's hard this follow this game on espn.com and get a clear picture of what's actually going on. From reading you guys comments, the calls going against the Chiefs are unfair/not right in your opinions. 

Anyway, the Chiefs just have to come out and score some more along with stopping the Browns. It's a simple thing but it just facts, since there is nothing we or they can do about the refs. 

Another unsettling thing is Mahomes has thrown an INT in each game since they played the Jags. It seems like the Chiefs are taking too many unnecessary chances, when they don't have to. Since I can't see the game, I'm sure it's not as bad as I read.

Last play of the half. Love that KC no longer sits on leads. With Smith they would have neeled and gone to the half with 29 seconds left.

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

The INT was the last pass of the half on a. Hail Mary situation.  Nothing to worry about.

The refs’ screw ups are not opinion.... it’s a fact.

Archived