Chiefs...Browns Game Day Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mahomes INT was on a final play heave.  I wouldn't worry about that. 

The call on Ford was close but correct. On the replay you can see a ref throw a flag.  But CBS did a bad job of explaining what was going on. I'm not sure the refs announced it over the PA.

Lots of the other calls have been garbage. 

2 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I don't get it, it would seem to me if he spike it early it should be a false start and not intentional grounding.

The rules guy came in and said it was correct. Apparently you can't spike coming off of a stopped clock due to penalty even if the clock is going to start running after it is set before the snap. 

9 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

The INT was the last pass of the half on a. Hail Mary situation.  Nothing to worry about.

The refs’ screw ups are not opinion.... it’s a fact.

I can't see the game so you may be correct. My point is, there is nothing we or the Chiefs can do about it. They just have to go out there and keep playing their game, and score just like they just did.  

One thing that has always cracked me up about football, you make a great play, and about 5 teammates come over and start slapping you in the helmet.  I understand the general idea, but as the guy getting slapped in the helmet 10-15 times, that's gotta be annoying as hell.lol

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

One thing that has always cracked me up about football, you make a great play, and about 5 teammates come over and start slapping you in the helmet.  I understand the general idea, but as the guy getting slapped in the helmet 10-15 times, that's gotta be annoying as hell.lol

Some day the research will show it is a major cause of CTE

Archived