Chiefs...Browns Game Day Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

The guy he tackled kicked at his face and made contact

Hitchens reacted but the guy who threw the flag should have seen the whole damn thing

Again it was selective watching by the refs

Yep, just watched the replay and it was clear that the ball carrier kicked him in the helmet. But you know, the fans would have kept their coll and not done anything. Yep the same ones that lise their minds online.

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

I didn’t think this one would be a cake walk but Chiefs need to keep up the intensity. It’s a real game. 

Is it though?

I realize most of us have some degree of battered fan syndrome and we've seen all the collapses.  But we've led the whole game, including by double digits most of the second half.  The only time we didn't score a TD so far was an end of the half Hail Mary INT when we had less than a half minute to start with.

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Yep, just watched the replay and it was clear that the ball carrier kicked him in the helmet. But you know, the fans would have kept their coll and not done anything. Yep the same ones that lise their minds online.

If anything it should be off setting penalties after the play was dead.

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Is it though?

I realize most of us have some degree of battered fan syndrome and we've seen all the collapses.  But we've led the whole game, including by double digits most of the second half.  The only time we didn't score a TD so far was an end of the half Hail Mary INT when we had less than a half minute to start with.

If they put the freaking game away with a TD it’s all over. 

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Is it though?

I don't feel like it is.  This game is a win, but it's interesting you bring up battered fan syndrome.  It's why I have a problem with how Reid called that last drive.  It's not something that's gonna cost us against a team like the Browns, but it's super frustrating how he scales back the offense when he's had a lead.  Had we not been victimized multiple times in the playoffs by it, I might not feel so strongly about it, but damn it, keep your foot on their throat.  

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

I mean, if you're a Browns fan do you really believe you can stop us enough times to win?

Do you think the Chiefs have been tested at all today? I think they have proven they are the better team but penalties and the Browns not rolling over has made this game at least closer than we thought. 

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Hunt has 10 rushing attempts. 

That's for the game.  I'm only talking about that drive, handing the ball off on first and second down.  Too much Spencer Ware, too much dumbed down offense on that drive.  As I said, more worried about burning clock than just running the offense. 

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

Do you think the Chiefs have been tested at all today? I think they have proven they are the better team but penalties and the Browns not rolling over has made this game at least closer than we thought. 

Not to mention they have 4 4th down conversions. Road wins are great against any team. 

3 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

We haven't dominated the way I would prefer to see, e.g., as in the Bengals game, but this is all fine.  We had worries about this being a trap game after Denver, Browns being fired up due to the coaching situation, etc., and we're winning by 16.

Archived