Chiefs...Browns Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

We haven't dominated the way I would prefer to see, e.g., as in the Bengals game, but this is all fine.  We had worries about this being a trap game after Denver, Browns being fired up due to the coaching situation, etc., and we're winning by 16.

And we're about to ice it.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

We haven't dominated the way I would prefer to see, e.g., as in the Bengals game, but this is all fine.  We had worries about this being a trap game after Denver, Browns being fired up due to the coaching situation, etc., and we're winning by 16.

Yeah it’s obvious that the Browns didn’t have any answers in the second half.

4 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

On 3rd down in scoring range?  Uh hell yeah you do.  Thanks for your input though.

I've seen you lose your shit over minor things in here. I doubt you would walk away. Unless your like the prototypical internet tough guy, where you talk tough online but is a wuss in real life. Not saying you are but if you would allow a person to kick you in the face it just makes me wonder. 

8 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

They've dominated the Browns mostly, but also kept them in the game by doing stupid shit over and over.  It's really impressive how undisciplined this team is.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I've seen you lose your shit over minor things in here. I doubt you would walk away. Unless your like the prototypical internet tough guy, where you talk tough online but is a wuss in real life. Not saying you are but if you would allow a person to kick you in the face it just makes me wonder. 

If I were getting an average of 9 million a year with the instructions to not cost my company, uh yeah that's exactly what I would do.  They always flag the one that retaliates.  There isn't a big enough rolleyes for this shit.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

If I were getting an average of 9 million a year with the instructions to not cost my company, uh yeah that's exactly what I would do.  They always flag the one that retaliates.  There isn't a big enough rolleyes for this shit.

Exactly! 

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Mahomes needs 25 yards for 400

Well he needs 2 TDs to get 31, the all time passing td mark of 30. Needs about another 1700 or so for the passing yards of Green in a season at 4500 plus yards. He should get both this year.

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well he needs 2 TDs to get 31, the all time passing td mark of 30. Needs about another 1700 or so for the passing yards of Green in a season at 4500 plus yards. He should get both this year.

Mahomes is going to break a lot Chiefs QB records this year.

Archived