Chiefs...Browns Game Day Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I don’t know, man..... i’m Watching the Saints-Rams game.... this Rams offense is going to torch the Chiefs D for 50 points or more.

its . Going. To. Be. Ugly!

They've got the talent to beat the Rams, but can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.  If they rack up 10+ penalties in Mexico City, it's probably not going to be a winning effort.

43 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I don’t know, man..... i’m Watching the Saints-Rams game.... this Rams offense is going to torch the Chiefs D for 50 points or more.

The same Rams that have given up 28 points in the first half?

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I agree, to me 8-1 means you had to stop a few people.

What makes me laugh even harder is how the Rams are going to put 50 up on KC when they have 14 in the Saints game. Saints give up 26 pts per game, Chiefs 25.

The Rams had to punt.  Took me a few minutes to get up off the floor.

1 hour ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Sarcasm?

Yeah, sort of. However I'm just as emotional as most of you, and if I had been watching the game live; I would have admittedly been complaining also. My main point still is, they overcame it and that means they're just a good team.

Will you quit with this defeatist bullshit attitude?  The Rams are getting killed right now.

21 points given up by the defense, really 24 if they just take the XP.

However, 12 of those were handed to them by the referees.

I would say that's one of the worst officiated games I've seen in my life, but I'm a Chiefs' fan so it's pretty much what we get every week.

Sarcasm I assume?  😀

26 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Getting rid of him when we did was the smartest thing this franchise has done in a while, well second to drafting Mahomes.  The guy is a trainwreck.  

I still feel like we could have gotten more, and part of his weak performance this year is due to injury.  Having said that, I agree it was the right thing to move on.  Between the volatile attitude leading to penalties and the tackling issues he was overrated, so instead of shelling out a big contract we got a decent pick.

Back to this game, all of you disappointed that we took care of business and "only" stumbled to a 16-point win, remember this team tied the Steelers and nearly beat the Saints.  Now, they also lost to the Raiders, but I think overall they're probably tougher than their record suggests.

31 minutes ago, qnet said:

Yeah, sort of. However I'm just as emotional as most of you, and if I had been watching the game live; I would have admittedly been complaining also. My main point still is, they overcame it and that means they're just a good team.

I actually do believe the NFL wants to build a rivalry between Mahomes & Mayfield.  

The refs  took away the sack & fumble from Ford that would have put the game in blow out mode.

it seems the intentional grounding call was legit (but bizarre).

35 minutes ago, dksww said:

Will you quit with this defeatist bullshit attitude?  The Rams are getting killed right now.

Not being a defeatist... I just have zero confidence in this defense.  I will be happy to eat crow if our defense can stop them 3 times when we play the Rams.

37 minutes ago, dksww said:

21 points given up by the defense, really 24 if they just take the XP.

However, 12 of those were handed to them by the referees.

I would say that's one of the worst officiated games I've seen in my life, but I'm a Chiefs' fan so it's pretty much what we get every week.

I’m not sure which game had worse officiating.... the TN-KC playoff game or today’s game vs the Browns.

13 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Not being a defeatist... I just have zero confidence in this defense.  I will be happy to eat crow if our defense can stop them 3 times when we play the Rams.

the defense is getting better.  12 points for CLE were handed to them by the refs

Archived