Looking Ahead to the Rams Game

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gonna be tough. Hopefully either 1) someone will knock them off in the playoffs before we meet them in the SB, or 2) Eric Berry will actually come back and be up to speed.

The main thing is that, with Mahomes, Reid, and the playmakers, we have a chance to win, no matter who it is we are playing.  That is a feeling I have never had since 1970. If we lose the upcoming regular season game against them, it will give Reid plenty of film to prepare an offense to keep pace with them.

Many in here believe the Chiefs can't beat the Rams. So with the Chiefs playing AZ next week and the Rams the following week with the bye week after that. Rest all your injured players until after the bye.

Maybe throw some of the guys who haven't played for awhile in for a few playes either in the AZ or Rams game just to get some reps.

9 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I was giving him some credit for being injured, but by now he should be over that and really he just looks bad.  The Rams should be pissed about his terrible play.

He's getting beat just like he got beat in K.C.   I'm surprised because I thought he would do better with the Rams having a more talented Dline than the Chiefs had. 

3 minutes ago, qnet said:

He's getting beat just like he got beat in K.C.   I'm surprised because I thought he would do better with the Rams having a more talented Dline than the Chiefs had. 

The Rams don't commit to bend but don't break like Sutton lived for.  Did he get beat while in KC?  Yeah, he certainly had his fair share.  He's getting beat a lot more now and he's not making the plays like he had for KC.  I think he's gotten into his own head.

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The Rams don't commit to bend but don't break like Sutton lived for.  Did he get beat while in KC?  Yeah, he certainly had his fair share.  He's getting beat a lot more now and he's not making the plays like he had for KC.  I think he's gotten into his own head.

Yeah, he made a lot more plays in KC. You may be right about him getting a big head. I haven't seen him play that much on the Rams, but in the games I've seen, it looked very familiar. 

57 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I was giving him some credit for being injured, but by now he should be over that and really he just looks bad.  The Rams should be pissed about his terrible play.

Rams Videos of Peters getting roasted. https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/10/nfl-los-angeles-rams-marcus-peters-pff-film-analysis/

Archived