Looking Ahead to the Rams Game

24 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Funny you say that about KC wanting to play Denver before this game, the Rams did too but the league said no. Last year the league agreed to NEs request to play Denver prior to their Mexico trip.

They are their darlings....soon it will be our time

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys think the elevation will be that big of a deal?  With oxygen tanks/masks everywhere and probably some IVs at half and such.  If anything I can’t wait to see Mahomes throw a 90 yard pass to Hill hahaha.  Hope they show his warm up throws

39 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Funny you say that about KC wanting to play Denver before this game, the Rams did too but the league said no. Last year the league agreed to NEs request to play Denver prior to their Mexico trip.

Hmmm, I didn't know that. 

40 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Double post

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I heard it during the Lambs game. I know a lot of times those guys get their facts wrong but knowing the love affair with NE I wouldn't doubt it. 

Teams ask ahead of time to be scheduled or not scheduled. I know last year, the Ravens specifically asked to not be scheduled for the bye coming off the London game (week 3) which would have put their bye at week 4.....should have probably taken it anyway....eesh.

Archived