Looking ahead

liquidfriend

New coaching fits:

Baltimore Ravens - John Defilippo

I think this will be it for Flacco and in result, Harbaugh is finished.  The trend is 100% Offense and Offensive minds, so I think that's the direction Baltimore goes.

Cleveland Browns - Mike McCarthy

The Browns do have some talent, but they also have an ownership problem that will keep them from getting the top candidate.  I look for Dorsey to tab a familiar face to establish some stability.

New York Jets - Eric Bieniemy

The Jets will see the success Pederson and Nagy have had and will hope to repeat that

Denver Broncos - Jim Schwartz

Elway likely isn't happy with how soft his shitty team is and will be looking to be more physical.

Green Bay Packers - John Harbaugh

The Packers will excuse John for Flacco's subpar play and will hope he can give them a splash, without relying on a new guy for Aaron's final years.

Tampa Bay Bccaneers - Matt Campbell

They're hoping that he can work some magic with the NFL version of Iowa state.

QB moves:

Joe Flacco to Denver Broncos - Case Keenum has been a total bust, as expected.  Elway will overpay for Flacco out of pure desperation.

Derek Carr to Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs have no options at QB and have not managed to develop their own QB.....well ever.  They will pay the Raiders handsomely for Carr.

9 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

New coaching fits:

I think this will be it for Flacco and in result, Harbaugh is finished.  The trend is 100% Offense and Offensive minds, so I think that's the direction Baltimore goes.

The Browns do have some talent, but they also have an ownership problem that will keep them from getting the top candidate.  I look for Dorsey to tab a familiar face to establish some stability.

The Jets will see the success Pederson and Nagy have had and will hope to repeat that

Elway likely isn't happy with how soft his shitty team is and will be looking to be more physical.

The Packers will excuse John for Flacco's subpar play and will hope he can give them a splash, without relying on a new guy for Aaron's final years.

QB moves:

Joe Flacco to Denver Broncos - Case Keenum has been a total bust, as expected.  Elway will overpay for Flacco out of pure desperation.

Derek Carr to Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs have no options at QB and have not managed to develop their own QB.....well ever.  They will pay the Raiders handsomely for Carr.

What about Toub??

7 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

What about Toub??

I really don't think he's ever going to get a Head Coaching position.  He's been a bad ass ST coordinator forever, and nobody has given him the chance.

Either his pool of asst's must be horrible or he's got to be the worst interviewee ever.  I think it's more likely that Chuck Pagano gets another shot somewhere.

17 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

New coaching fits:

QB moves:

I’ll predict Carr to Jacksonville 

10 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I see 2 problems with that.  #1 is that I don't think the Jaguars will be worse than the Bucs and by virtue, their #1 will be worth less.  #2, I don't think they can fit Car into the cap without a ton of adjusting.

Jags are too talented to waste the window. Imo. They have to do something.

Archived