Been playing terrific. No complaints. Funny how when you have a legit franchise QB and NOBODY is blaming the O-Line anymore. Fisher gotten beaten a few times this year , but Mahomes' saviness in the pocket prevented the obvious. How about Erving , Wylie, and a 3rd string center? They've been bulldozing. Especially on Hunt's walk in TD. Shades of Priest Holmes behind our HOF O Line. Wylie seems aggressive and mean up front. Schwartz , is probably the best RT in the league. Many points were left on the board today. We can beat the best and not have our A game. 

Overall OL isn't as good as it should be but Mahomes is wiping off some mistakes which is leading to a decent performance. Mahomes had to keep a lot of plays alive with his legs, which is not a concern since he's capable of doing that but this wouldn't be a working OL with a lame QB like we had before. 

I really like the Wylie kid.  He seemed to play nasty too.  I'd like to see him and LDT start at guard next year with Erving in a swing role. 

I also thought Reiter looked good.  If most can't stay healthy then I'd like to see us move on with Reiter and from Mackenzie to play center

6 minutes ago, West said:

Great depth, and Reid is the master of the "rotational O-line".

w

Yep.  Third string center and second string RG and the line held up well against a very strong CLE pass rush.  For all their defense injuries, the Browns still had some great pass rushers and the Chiefs's line kept Mahomes mostly clean and also got push on obvious run plays in the fourth quarter. 

Archived