Chiefs 17 Point Favorite Vs Ariz. What say you?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes ago, robgar said:

and we are 9-1 ... see yall next week for the rams, in mexico city, and our second game in two weeks against teams coming off a bye..

So true and one of those teams - the Browns - just routed the Falcons. It was a solid win, but I want to see the game because it seemed like the Chiefs offense struggled some. The Cards must have had a good game plan and were really fighting hard trying to win.

3 minutes ago, qnet said:

Yes, and not a team I want the Chiefs to see in the playoffs.

Ah man I want the Titans in the playoffs. Time to get some revenge and put the smack down for that game they stole from us last year only to get blown out in the next round. Fuck that pussy team they ain't shit 

Just now, Chiefmanzada said:

Ah man I want the Titans in the playoffs. Time to get some revenge and put the smack down for that game they stole from us last year only to get blown out in the next round. Fuck that pussy team they ain't shit 

I'd like revenge on them also, but they're a tough well-coached team. 

Titans are playing above their means. I honestly think the Chiefs played down to their opponent today, on purpose. I’m not going to credit the Cardinals with some brilliant game plan. I think the Chiefs showed just enough to win. 

What we saw this week is what I was afraid we would see last week.  Down game with a few bad penalties and offense not in sync.  Fortunately, it happened in Arrowhead against a poor team.  When the Chiefs have a down game and still win it shows they are a good team than can overcome adversity.  Doesn't mean they will play better against the Rams, but they will be motivated and the inevitable down game is behind them. Hope there were no injuries and Houston is back for good. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

What we saw this week is what I was afraid we would see last week.  Down game with a few bad penalties and offense not in sync.  Fortunately, it happened in Arrowhead against a poor team.  When the Chiefs have s down game and still win it shows they are a good team than can overcome adversity.  Doesn't mean they will play better against the Rams, but they will be motivated and the inevitable down game is behind them. Hope there were no injuries and Houston is back for good. 

9-1

10 games in a row no breaks. They are fine and I think didn’t want to show a ton. 

Defense had 2 picks and 5 sacks.

14 points is solid no matter who the team.

bills dropped 40 today.

cardinals have some really good players on defense 

a win is a win 

Archived