Marcus Peters Responds To Saints Trash Talk: “Tell Sean Payton To Keep Talking Sh-t”

kcchief4lif

HAHAHA!!  This is pretty funny!!

The chiefs may have done A-ok on sending Marcus out west...  

Since being traded to the Los Angeles Rams, CB Marcus Peters has been a disappointment, but the team was still undefeated despite his struggles.

But unfortunately last Sunday, when the Rams needed their star CB the most, he couldn’t deliver as Peters was absolutely torched by New Orleans Saints WR Michael Thomas, who caught 12 passes for 211 yards and a touchdown.

Following the game, head coach Sean Payton took a jab at Peters, saying how much he really liked that match up between Peters and Thomas and those comments have since rubbed Peterson the wrong way.

On Thursday, the Rams CB fired back at Sean Payton and hopes the teams meet up down the road in the playoffs.

http://dailysnark.com/marcus-peters-responds-to-saints-trash-talk-tell-sean-payton-to-keep-talking-sh-t/?fbclid=IwAR1ite9WT6ChOv_8v3LVHyNBx8Iplzp7jECqerc5SykZh85gxIwrFA35RKI

53 minutes ago, DieHard said:

A lot of players have left Sutton’s D and I can’t think of any that played better elsewhere. I guess Poe played a little better in Atlanta, but was dumped and now is on pace for 22 tackles and 0 sacks.

maybe their is someone I am missing.

Yep, it is a team sport and these guys think they, an individual, can be successful anywhere they go just because they were in KC or insert team here. Look at the NE defectors, most of them don't do better away from NE.

5 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Yep, it is a team sport and these guys think they, an individual, can be successful anywhere they go just because they were in KC or insert team here. Look at the NE defectors, most of them don't do better away from NE.

No doubt. If I was a WR, I would take league min to stay their. That guy is a HOF maker. Same with Peyton. Breez. I bet Jimmy Graham would trade those paychecks to be the man again.

Archived