Anybody Else Going to Mex City?

7 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I was in Guadalajara two weeks ago wearing a Mahomes tshirt and actually was approached by several locals who were excited about going to the game and will be rooting for the Chiefs. Pretty cool. 

Rams fans will likely outnumber us, but the Chiefs are big there. I've met tons of KC fans in Cabo, Cancun, and PV.

4 hours ago, Gil said:

Rams fans will likely outnumber us, but the Chiefs are big there. I've met tons of KC fans in Cabo, Cancun, and PV.

That's cool. I was thinking they would be more into soccer, but I've never been to Mexico 

Just now, liquidfriend said:

Just some sad fans that couldn't cancel and now have to watch it on TV at a sports bar.  If it's any consolation, Mexican commentators have to be better than what we get.

Most airlines will charge you a change fee and give you a year to use the funds from the ticket. I think I would do that before I went to Mexico City with no purpose. Or change to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo or Riviera Maya. 

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Most airlines will charge you a change fee and give you a year to use the funds from the ticket. I think I would do that before I went to Mexico City with no purpose. Or change to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo or Riviera Maya. 

Varies a lot and a lot of fans probably were planning to depart well before the game.  Sucks for them I guess.

43 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

That was mean.  Sorry about that.  I would be truly pissed.  You might as well go and do the food thing, though.  Have a few cervezas while your at it.

Gil lives in California .. you think he NEEDS to go to Mexico for  Mexican food ?..

19 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Just some sad fans that couldn't cancel and now have to watch it on TV at a sports bar.  If it's any consolation, Mexican commentators have to be better than what we get.

Chiefs have their own Spanish speaking broadcast team! Check out the guys neck tie!

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/287158/chiefs-relish-chance-to-expand-brand-into-the-spanish-speaking-community

Archived