NFL Shop having a Jersey Sale (Black Friday)

19 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Everybody,  NFL Shop.com is having a one day sale on Jerseys...they got em all and i am

having a tough time deciding between kelce, Hunt & Mahomes

https://www.officialnflbystores.com/kansas-city-chiefs-c-1_419.html

Is that a legit site?  There's misspellings all over it, I would be weary.

Side note I bought my Mahomes Jersey before the first game and it has been worn for every victory so far.....the one loss did hurt though

I was getting comments before on how the NFL teams will adjust to him AMD he is lucky so far earlier in the season.

Now they all comment how great he is but some say the sophomore slump will come. Glad to have gone with mahomes jersey

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Side note I bought my Mahomes Jersey before the first game and it has been worn for every victory so far.....the one loss did hurt though

I was getting comments before on how the NFL teams will adjust to him AMD he is lucky so far earlier in the season.

Now they all comment how great he is but some say the sophomore slump will come. Glad to have gone with mahomes jersey

No sophomore slump.  Mahomes has a better attitude and work ethic than nearly any other young QB.

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I think being in KC instead of the coastal or in a desperate city like Cleveland is a biggie.

Maybe, but sitting under Smith for a year and having Reid as coach really helped.  Growing up amid great athletes also helped.  The biggest thing, though, is having unusual talent and having the smarts to use it.  Mahomes would have succeeded where ever he was drafted if he had the weapons that the Chiefs provided him. 

Archived