1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

And anything the NFL does makes sense? 

Yes. Like anything else follow the money  it’s why unpopular Goodell is commissioner   He’s a cash cow  

But the idea the league is playing puppet master trying to throw games to get a specific player an MVP has no logic in it. If they want a guy to be MVP, they can just name him MVP. 

NFL refs suck, to this day I and with all the money the NFL makes, I still can't believe they don't have full time referees who eat, sleep and breathe football.

I'm just worried this clear bias against the Chiefs bites us in the playoffs AGAIN this year. 

The past 2 playoff games have been a display of complete ineptitude by NFL refs.

Monday night's game looked like a playoff game and had that feel since the Chiefs were getting every ticky tack call against them while the Rams only got flagged 3 times for the game.

Look at this nonsense on the Goff TD run, the RT got a full step back before the ball was snapped.  Missing this is completely inexcusable:

one thing nobody has talked about, was the "incomplete pass" that was caught by the rams, and then fumbled into the endzone, after it was knocked loose... 

This should of resulted in kc' having the ball at there 20 yard line.. instead it was ruled incomplete, and the rams scored.

Archived