Chiefs @ Rams GDT

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

52 minutes ago, artsy said:

Who ya taking hands???

Really don't know.....

Rams O will miss Kupp- the other two wouldn't scare me so much. Gurley is a huge factor as is their Oline.

Can the KC D stop them? Need a huge came from Ford and Houston as well as Hitchens

Chiefs O features the best TE in football, on the top 3 WR's and a top 3 RB as well as MVP candidate QB.

Rams D has a beast on the other side in Donald?

I give the edge to the Rams only because they are at home.

Looking forward to it tho....

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Really don't know.....

Rams O will miss Kupp- the other two wouldn't scare me so much. Gurley is a huge factor as is their Oline.

Can the KC D stop them? Need a huge came from Ford and Houston as well as Hitchens

Chiefs O features the best TE in football, on the top 3 WR's and a top 3 RB as well as MVP candidate QB.

Rams D has a beast on the other side in Donald?

I give the edge to the Rams only because they are at home.

Looking forward to it tho....

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with your assessment..

8 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Lots of special ceremonies going prior to the start for victims families  of the shooting and fires. Extra emotional energy for Rams? 

Man, if you read about the front office/ticket personnel working from hotels, houses, etc, after the move was announced, it will be a miracle they can pull this off.

Employees and players were forced out too.....plus the Choir with the shooting victim will be singing....

So, yes, I agree with your sentiment....think Saints, MNF post Katrina......

5 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Goff little prime time big game experience. Rams as a team with not much big game experience. Mahomes has more experience this year. KC has been winning for years/more experience in prime time/good and bad but more none the less. Both defenses practice against similar high powered offenses so each may do a little better than expected. Rams gave up about 300 yards rushing last week so no clear advantage running the ball. It depends on what Andy decides to do. KC can run on LA if they think they need to.

Should be a lot of Chiefs fans in LA. This will come down to turnovers and special teams. I like KC 37-34.

PASSING YARDS
KC
P. Mahomes
231-345, 3150 YDS, 31 TD, 7 INT
LAR
J. Goff
227-332, 3134 YDS, 22 TD, 6 INT

RUSHING YARDS
KC
K. Hunt
167 CAR, 754 YDS, 7 TD
LAR