Chiefs @ Rams GDT

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Young kid trying to do too much.  He will learn.  Hate to lose that game but a great game to learn from.   Offense gifted them 14 easy points.  Missed free points from Butker and we were 3 points away.   And boy does our pass defense suck.

Hey I'm pissed they lost and that Mahomes young kid mistakes helped but going toe to toe with the supposed GOAT and then the best team money could buy I can live with it.

Everyone comes back healthy and rested after the by and they will be unstoppable. 

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Only way we win these games is if we play at home.  Even then with this defense there are no assurances.

Yep, home field would probably make the difference, but a good team shouldn't lose this way.  The Chiefs will have a hard time winning against NO, LAR, NE, and maybe even PIT if they're having a good day.  The Chiefs are good, they're not SB quality yet.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Hey I'm pissed they lost and that Mahomes young kid mistakes helped but going toe to toe with the supposed GOAT and then the best team money could buy I can live with it.

Everyone comes back healthy and rested after the by and they will be unstoppable. 

Let's just hope he learns from his mistakes.  He actually did...when the pass rush came in 4th he curled up like Alex Smith..

Just now, jetlord said:

Yep, home field would probably make the difference, but a good team shouldn't lose this way.  The Chiefs will have a hard time winning against NO, LAR, NE, and maybe even PIT if they're having a good day.  The Chiefs are good, they're not SB quality yet.

I agree.  It will be the same result with vastly different circumstances.

You gloom and doom people blow my mind. Went on the road and played balls out and ended up losing by 3 after scoring 51. We could just as easily beat them in a rematch. Yeah our D sucks, but that's really the trend in the NFL right now. Love my chiefs and will enjoy them every week.  If this game proved anything it's we are a contender as the Rams D allowed 51 points and have as many issues as we do. All teams have holes, but we can slug it out any day with PM slinging.

Archived