Scored 51 and lost

I dont care what our record is. I dont care about strip sacks and short fields. Bob Sutton should be fired tomorrow. Period.

There has to be some accountability. Starts with the guy that runs the show on defense. We already lost a game we scored 40 points in this season. 

We just scored 51 points and lost. His fate should be sealed.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the new NFL. Defenses are taking  a back seat to everyone. Going into this week who had the number 1 scoring defense in the NFL? The Titans. How did they fare yesterday? They gave up 38 to the Colts and it could have easily been more. I wanted the ball in Mahomes hands at the end. He had it twice and threw picks both times. He's young and hopefully will learn how to orchestrate it better to deliver that final knockout punch.

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I dont care what our record is. I dont care about strip sacks and short fields. Bob Sutton should be fired tomorrow. Period.

There has to be some accountability. Starts with the guy that runs the show on defense. We already lost a game we scored 40 points in this season. 

We just scored 51 points and lost. His fate should be sealed.

Totally  shortsighted!  Almost laughable.  But you need a scapegoat that goes beyond our turnovers. Wade Phillips defense got roasted with superior players.  

Sutton no doubt gets a large part of the blame for this game but in my view, most of it goes to the refs.  All those bogus BS calls, especially in the 1st QT.  They had it in mind that  the Rams were going to win.  They gave that game to the Rams. Look at the holding calls that should have been called on the Rams on Jones being held. 

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Very entertaining.  For about half a second when Scandrick went up for that ball, I thought the Chiefs would win.  The other 59:59.5 it didn't look very promising. 

Yeah, I thought it was over then.

As much as the defense pisses me off, with each passing game I realize more and more that what we’re seeing is more a product of the evolution of nfl rules than it is any single thing.  Perhaps Sutton is just a dinosaur trying to survive like a dinosaur in the ice age. 

We gave up over 400 yards in the air.   The D is really bad and making bad personnel decisions like Dan S over J. Lucas is a head scratcher.    I don't care what the Rams did or are doing.    We are a bottom tier D that cannot get a stop when they have too.      

22 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

Sutton no doubt gets a large part of the blame for this game but in my view, most of it goes to the refs.  All those bogus BS calls, especially in the 1st QT.  They had it in mind that  the Rams were going to win.  They gave that game to the Rams. Look at the holding calls that should have been called on the Rams on Jones being held. 

Plus why did we have to use our first timeout at the end of the game? The receiver fell to the ground and his foot was out of bounds. 

29 minutes ago, artsy said:

I guess Lucas must've slapped the shit out of Andy's mother or something.  Damn hes so much better in coverage than Sorenson...I don't get it

I don't get this.  Parker,  Sorenson, and murray are terrible. 

Sorenson is absolutely a shit show

11 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

What happened to clocl management and Kareem Hunt? 

I was going to say that. Gotta be able to eat clock to help the old man.

dan Sorensen is terrible. I laughed when everyone thought he’d help.

how does Andy not intervene in this shit? After all the let downs ?

Archived