On 11/21/2018 at 7:34 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Grading out so far at a 58.8. Good for 47th among all offensive guards.

Cam Erving now grading out at a 42.7 overall, good for 72nd among all guards.

Austin Reiter grading out at a 72.0. Good for 10th among all centers. We have found Morse's replacement for dirt cheap. Resigning Morse likely wont even be considered IMO.

Fisher grading out at a 64.2 overall. Good for 50th among all tackles.

Mitchell Schwartz grading out at an 83.2 overall. Good for 3rd among all tackles. STUD.

There's a reason why the O-Line can grade so low and the defense is so bad and we are 9-2. The Mahomes Effect.

15 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

If the Chiefs can move down in the draft and stack the board with picks, I'd like to use a pick on someone to challenge Fisher.  The Chiefs need to get a better Left Tackle.

Good plan, but they can't give up drafting a starting ILB or DB to improve Fisher's position.  Maybe a second day pick that could play guard and move out to tackle with experience. 

37 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Good plan, but they can't give up drafting a starting ILB or DB to improve Fisher's position.  Maybe a second day pick that could play guard and move out to tackle with experience. 

Going to need a safety next to watts.

unless they end up liking Lucas 

doesnt look like it since Murray keeps getting run out there.. 

45 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Sure they can.  I wouldn't hesitate to spend some capital to improve the chances that Pat averages 40-50 points a game, as I'd be more confident in that happening than I would be on Bob Sutton fielding a quality Defense.

3 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Sure they can.  I wouldn't hesitate to spend some capital to improve the chances that Pat averages 40-50 points a game, as I'd be more confident in that happening than I would be on Bob Sutton fielding a quality Defense.

Upgrading the OC might be a higher priority to help Mahomes. I wouldn't mind upgrading Fisher but a mid round guy to challenge him is more likely assuming they consider it a priority but one thing to keep in mind is that this regime loves sitting out rookies in favor of veterans even if the veterans really suck (aka Sorensen or Parker vs Lucas).

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Upgrading the OC might be a higher priority to help Mahomes. I wouldn't mind upgrading Fisher but a mid round guy to challenge him is more likely assuming they consider it a priority but one thing to keep in mind is that this regime loves sitting out rookies in favor of veterans even if the veterans really suck (aka Sorensen or Parker vs Lucas).

Upgrade the LG via FA or draft

51 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Upgrade the LG via FA or draft

I think we'll be fine with Wylie moving there when LDT comes back. The staff probably expected Erving to handle the LG but looks like he'll be the swing tackle for a year. I doubt Morse stays so let's see what they do at OC. 

36 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I think we'll be fine with Wylie moving there when LDT comes back. The staff probably expected Erving to handle the LG but looks like he'll be the swing tackle for a year. I doubt Morse stays so let's see what they do at OC. 

Maybe but until Wylie proves he can move to the left side I rather not guess and be sure.

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

That's a werthers originals thing.

5 hours ago, sith13 said:

If Rieters keeps playing at a top 10 center level we might not have to look hard for Morse's replacement.     Fisher, Wylie, Reiters, LDT, Schwartz isn't too bad.

29 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

If Rieters keeps playing at a top 10 center level we might not have to look hard for Morse's replacement.     Fisher, Wylie, Reiters, LDT, Schwartz isn't too bad.

Sure seems to be the best 5 right now and Erving could be the backup all over the line for a year. It all depends on Wylie and Reiters keeping up the form, which hopefully they will.

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Play Mackenzie this week just because. 

Don't you question the coaching.  They'll play him when he is the best option.  Maybe you should apply to coach. 

Man,  I didn't know I hurt your feelings that bad. Poor little guy

I doubt they extend Morse. May be they give him a ceremonial deal before he retires as a bonus or something but that's it. If Morse wants to keep on playing it will be somewhere else with hopefully a big FA contract. 

Hopefully Reiters will keep up the form with increased sample size. We'll surely bring in some FA or mid to late round pick as backup but if he doesn't keep up the form OC could become the #1 OL need by the end of the year.  Having our OL needs ready in-house would be a huge boost prior to the draft with 4 picks in the top 100 that could bring in some decent defenders and possibly a TE that's not obsessed with getting flagged. 

10 hours ago, Palangi said:

Don't you question the coaching.  They'll play him when he is the best option.  Maybe you should apply to coach. 

Man,  I didn't know I hurt your feelings that bad. Poor little guy

WTF, are you so petty or full of yourself you actually think you could offend anyone?🤣

Like everyone else in here I can voice an opinion which is a far cry from screaming and crying at every turn like many in here do. After a while it gets old and people just stop listening. Ive seen a dozen or so in here that have faded into obscurity by hanging on to an old tired boring agenda. 

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

WTF, are you so petty or full of yourself you actually think you could offend anyone?🤣

Like everyone else in here I can voice an opinion which is a far cry from screaming and crying at every turn like many in here do. After a while it gets old and people just stop listening. Ive seen a dozen or so in here that have faded into obscurity by hanging on to an old tired boring agenda. 

Poor poor little guy

Archived