Just a question

There’s video of this on Twitter. Andy told Goff as he neared the Chiefs sideline “get the fuc* out of here.”  Goff had no business over there but beyond that I doubt there was much too it  

Mainly in a very rare show of emotion Andy was visibly upset at a missed call which followed a horrendous first quaryer of officiating that clearly worked against us.  

Im still not at all sure how it’s possible they missed the Rams false start on Goff’s big QB draw TD.  

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

There’s video of this on Twitter. Andy told Goff as he neared the Chiefs sideline “get the fuc* out of here.”  Goff had no business over there but beyond that I doubt there was much too it  

Mainly in a very rare show of emotion Andy was visibly upset at a missed call which followed a horrendous first quaryer of officiating that clearly worked against us.  

Im still not at all sure how it’s possible they missed the Rams false start on Goff’s big QB draw TD.  

They missed a hold on that run as well.  But, hey, who’s counting?

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

It looked to me like he said "You're lucky Bob Sutton sucks so bad!".  And then Goff said "He really does, doesn't he?".  And then they laughed and laughed. 

Loss gets blamed on Sutton in 3, 2...

Lol. Defense played pretty well. 

21 points on turn overs. Didn’t they have something like 5 sacks, 8 pressures and 2 forced fumbles? Forced quite a few punts it seemed like. Held Gurley to nothing. That is a fantastic game for this group.

I keep appreciating Chris Jones more and more. Put him on a line like the Rams have and he would be as good as Donald.

nice work by Ford and Houston also. Secondary was very shaky early, but had a nice second half I thought.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:33 AM, Mloe68 said:

How about that horrendous "defenseless receiver" call on the game's opening drive, when I believe it was Murray put his shoulder pad on the ball to cause an incompletion?  It's shit like that which really hinders my interest in football.  I get they want to protect players, but you can't penalize teams for textbook good plays like that.  I know I'm not alone in this, because sources have claimed disagreement and concern among owners over the effect these calls have on games.  At some point you have to accept that football is a violent, physical game.  I enjoy the hell out of our offense, but the rules have trended in the direction of turning the NFL into the Arena League, and I really don't think that's good for the long term popularity of the sport.  This isn't even touching on the ridiculous pick plays that the league lets happen (I know we are one of the worst offenders in this area, and while it benefits us, I still think it's bullshit).  

On 11/21/2018 at 4:43 PM, DieHard said:

21 points on turn overs. Didn’t they have something like 5 sacks, 8 pressures and 2 forced fumbles? Forced quite a few punts it seemed like. Held Gurley to nothing. That is a fantastic game for this group.

I keep appreciating Chris Jones more and more. Put him on a line like the Rams have and he would be as good as Donald.

nice work by Ford and Houston also. Secondary was very shaky early, but had a nice second half I thought.

Sutton attacked the QB which is most peoples problem most of the time.  

15 hours ago, moons314 said:

How about that horrendous "defenseless receiver" call on the game's opening drive, when I believe it was Murray put his shoulder pad on the ball to cause an incompletion?  It's shit like that which really hinders my interest in football.  I get they want to protect players, but you can't penalize teams for textbook good plays like that.  I know I'm not alone in this, because sources have claimed disagreement and concern among owners over the effect these calls have on games.  At some point you have to accept that football is a violent, physical game.  I enjoy the hell out of our offense, but the rules have trended in the direction of turning the NFL into the Arena League, and I really don't think that's good for the long term popularity of the sport.  This isn't even touching on the ridiculous pick plays that the league lets happen (I know we are one of the worst offenders in this area, and while it benefits us, I still think it's bullshit).  

I said the same thing when watching yesterday and seeing a head to head contact on the same bang bang play with the refs there doing nothing about it. It was laughable at best how we were flagged that 1st quarter let alone some if the other non calls to the Rams.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I said the same thing when watching yesterday and seeing a head to head contact on the same bang bang play with the refs there doing nothing about it. It was laughable at best how we were flagged that 1st quarter let alone some if the other non calls to the Rams.

Make it reviewable. That would eliminate some of the issues. Just like in baseball when they call it a home run and it clearly hit below the painted line but the Ump thinks it hit the line due to the angle he is viewing it from.

Yesterday in the Dallas game, Skins sack Dak on a 3rd and goal, forcing the boys to FG- refs missed a clear facemask. Dak even says so on the sideline.

But that play right there brings up another question; would not grabbing the Facemask have resulted in a TD or positive yardage play? I mean, how does the penalty affect the outcome?

17 hours ago, moons314 said:

Saw a thing where guys like Richard Sherman and Mathieu were all complaining about it as well, just a god awful call

Archived