Raiders Week - Away game

4 hours ago, the Warparty said:

The only problem we've had with Oakland recently has be road Thurs nite games and the Refs!

We should smoke them by 17    34-17 Chiefs

(road thurs nite game is non-issue this year with our bye)

We are an unreal 15-1 against the Broncos and Chargers the last four years. But have lost to the Raiders twice. Go figure. Both really ugly games so lets just do our thing, get some stops and build a lead like we have against most of the sub .500 teams we've played. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

We are an unreal 15-1 against the Broncos and Chargers the last four years. But have lost to the Raiders twice. Go figure. Both really ugly games so lets just do our thing, get some stops and build a lead like we have against most of the sub .500 teams we've played. 

Chiefs are better this year and the Raiders are worse.  Can't assume anything, but the Chiefs aren't 15 point favorites for no reason.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:52 PM, Mloe68 said:

I've never heard of that at Arrowhead. Are you sure its not just a drunk tank paddy wagon run by the KCMO police or is it literally inside the stadium?

he was in a jail in the stadium, maybe it was drunk tank, but it was a locked facility in the stadium(i wasn't exactly sober when i got him out, and it was a long time ago)

3 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Any time that a team plays a divisional rival we should expect a closer game. I think the Chiefs win but not by topping out at like 90 points. Chiefs win 35 to 21 or something like that. 

Raiders have 10 sacks all season. 10! Mahomes will be standing there with plenty of time , for a cup of coffee and still time to fire the ball downfield to any number of open receivers. Hunt will run free on any Raider attempt to blitz. This is an absolute blow-out. Chiefs should score 50+. Reid does not usually pile on. So its 38-3 at halftime & Chiefs coast during the second half. 41-13 final.

3 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Raiders have 10 sacks all season. 10! Mahomes will be standing there with plenty of time , for a cup of coffee and still time to fire the ball downfield to any number of open receivers. Hunt will run free on any Raider attempt to blitz. This is an absolute blow-out. Chiefs should score 50+. Reid does not usually pile on. So its 38-3 at halftime & Chiefs coast during the second half. 41-13 final.

I disagree. The Chiefs offense is such a mismatch against the Raiders defense they can accidentally score a second half touchdown. 48-13. 

23 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

People are saying the Raiders have no chance of winning, its starting to make me worried.  I hope our team is treating this like an extended bye week.

Exactly right.  I expect the Raiders effort level to be as high as it’s been since September.  We need to be poised and focused and not believing our own hype.  

On 11/27/2018 at 10:44 AM, Mloe68 said:

That’s Oakland where there may be 40,000 parolees, dead beats and high school dropouts. Most people there don’t have the $10 to get in. 😀

I've been going to this game since they returned to Oakland from LA, which I also went to. There are about 1000 idiots that give the rest of the fans a bad name. It's just as bad in KC the past few years.

56 minutes ago, Gil said:

I've been going to this game since they returned to Oakland from LA, which I also went to. There are about 1000 idiots that give the rest of the fans a bad name. It's just as bad in KC the past few years.

If it's just as bad at Arrowhead its because the Raiders fans almost always are a problem here as well. My nephew who's at Cal Berkeley went with some locals to the game in Oakland last year and his impression was it's not a safe place for opposing fans. He wasn't even wearing red. The batteries being hurled at players are also very real. I glad youve had a different experience but Ive heard WAY to many horror stories directly from fans and players about playing there. 

2 hours ago, Gil said:

No Hunt and all the BS that will now follow this team.....changes everything.

36 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

No Hunt and all the BS that will now follow this team.....changes everything.

Who was that scrub Hunt replaced last year due to an injury. Oh that's right Spencer Ware who is ready to play. Chiefs will be fine. It's starting to sound like a bunch of chicken littles in here worrying about the Raiders and Chargers.

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Who was that scrub Hunt replaced last year due to an injury. Oh that's right Spencer Ware who is ready to play. Chiefs will be fine. It's starting to sound like a bunch of chicken littles in here worrying about the Raiders and Chargers.

Yawn. . Oh No Mr 63 Guy.....Here you go again....As usual you use your tarot cards , that brilliant mind, to figure out what people are thinking and should be thinking. I simply added a comment. Yes Chiefs will win.

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

Yawn. . Oh No Mr 63 Guy.....Here you go again....As usual you use your tera cards , that brilliant mind, to figure out what people are thinking and should be thinking. I simply added a comment. Yes Chiefs will win.

Geez...way to go on the offensive. 

By the way...before talking about someone's "brilliant mind"....it's "tarot cards".

Team moral has to be down today. Gonna be interesting to see how some of the team leaders can pull this together.  This is a game of emotion more than any other where mood can really translate into on field product. 

When you hear insiders say it was like a funeral on Friday in Hunts meeting, that’s gotta have some impact.  

6 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Didn't catch any of the pregame shows. Did they say anything about the game? If so what?

I didn't catch any pregame show either and was curious about that also. I'm sure it was covered.

Man, nothing will salve this Hunt BS better than a beat down of the Raiders. Frankly, all I care about is a win, but would love to see a complete dismantling of the Raidirts. 

Archived