Raiders Week - Away game

33 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I didn't catch any pregame show either and was curious about that also. I'm sure it was covered.

Man, nothing will salve this Hunt BS better than a beat down of the Raiders. Frankly, all I care about is a win, but would love to see a complete dismantling of the Raidirts. 

Glad it's the Raiders this week, but the real test comes the next three weeks.  One thing that would help is an introduction of the defensive players next week in Arrowhead and #29 runs out on the field as a starter.  Even if he only play a few plays, it would be a huge morale boost.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I didn't catch any pregame show either and was curious about that also. I'm sure it was covered.

Man, nothing will salve this Hunt BS better than a beat down of the Raiders. Frankly, all I care about is a win, but would love to see a complete dismantling of the Raidirts. 

They covered it on FOX and it wasn't positive. It wasn't the obvious condemnation from the analyst of Hunt that bothered me. It was when Jimmy Johnson, when talking about the Patriots; casually mentioned how they have a chance, with the problems going on with the Chiefs. 

I don't understand how one man's mistake translates into problems for the whole team.

Archived