Raiders Week - Away game

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So Mahomes is 13/18, 2 TDs, and 160 yards.   Why do I feel like it was a bad offensive half?

Because prior to the last drive it was. So cool to not see the old neel down approach with under 1 minute. Mahomes is amazing.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Our running game is nonexistent and colquitt got to play. By league standards it wasn’t bad, but compared to what this offense usually does, it was largely stagnant with a lot of mistakes 

True, all the rushing yardage was pretty much Mahomes and Hill.  Man, the Chiefs need Watkins to get the pressure off Hill.

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Our running game is nonexistent and colquitt got to play. By league standards it wasn’t bad, but compared to what this offense usually does, it was largely stagnant with a lot of mistakes 

We will miss Hunt's ball security and positive yardage.

Offense being sloppy should somewhat be expected.   Distraction of what happened with Hunt, then I'm guessing having to readjust the game plan in less than 48 hours.  Not worried about style points today.  Just get the win and get outta there then figure out going forward. 

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

He sucks donkey balls.  Should have tackled Richard for a loss & totally whiffed.  The dude is a waste of space.  Why isn’t Sorenson playing instead of Murray?

Sorenson isn't much better my friend.  Lucas should be on the field.  Murray playing over Lucas is just baffling to me 

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

He sucks donkey balls.  Should have tackled Richard for a loss & totally whiffed.  The dude is a waste of space.  Why isn’t Sorenson playing instead of Murray?

Hoping for Sorenson to come in shows the level of safety play this  year.

1 minute ago, Okiechief1 said:

Offense being sloppy should somewhat be expected.   Distraction of what happened with Hunt, then I'm guessing having to readjust the game plan in less than 48 hours.  Not worried about style points today.  Just get the win and get outta there then figure out going forward. 

Agreed.  Gonna take some time to adjust.

Archived