Raiders Week - Away game

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Seahawks

ravens

chargers all look like tough games watching this defense 

Have you ever noticed the Chiefs play to their opponent. Only two teams have beaten the Chiefs for a reason. The other teams can't score enough to win.

Baltimore struggled with a 5-7 Cinci, they pounded a 2-10 Raiders, and just beat a 4-8 Atlanta team. Which of those teams have an offense like KC? Also Cinci has the 32nd D, Atlanta has the 28th D and Chokeland has the 26th. Yes KC has the 29th but they also have one of the best offenses in the league. What has Jackson done through the air? Less than 15 completions and 200 yards a game. So how does he keep up with Mahomes.

I predict a KC win. Oops forgot and the people so worried about the Ravens game will the be crying gloom and doom again for the Chargers game and the Seahawks game and the first game they play in the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Chiefs need to get out in front early and force them to pass. Dont know where the pass rush was today. Will need it next week.

The team will be fine, they had a bomb shell dropped on them Friday, traveled to Oakland on Saturday and played a always tough rivalry game on Sunday. Next week they are at home, know whose starting in the backfield and have the distraction of Hunt in the rearview mirror. 

Just have to get Hill's hands back in the game.

6 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Have you ever noticed the Chiefs play to their opponent. Only two teams have beaten the Chiefs for a reason. The other teams can't score enough to win.

Baltimore struggled with a 5-7 Cinci, they pounded a 2-10 Raiders, and just beat a 4-8 Atlanta team. Which of those teams have an offense like KC? Also Cinci has the 32nd D, Atlanta has the 28th D and Chokeland has the 26th. Yes KC has the 29th but they also have one of the best offenses in the league. What has Jackson done through the air? Less than 15 completions and 200 yards a game. So how does he keep up with Mahomes.

I predict a KC win. Oops forgot and the people so worried about the Ravens game will the be crying gloom and doom again for the Chargers game and the Seahawks game and the first game they play in the playoffs. 

Don’t mince my words. After watching the defense against a terrible raiders offense, it just shows that those games will be tough. I didn’t say lose.. I hoped this defense would progress. But they won’t, especially with bobs scheme..

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Don’t mince my words. After watching the defense against a terrible raiders offense, it just shows that those games will be tough. I didn’t say lose.. I hoped this defense would progress. But they won’t, especially with bobs scheme..

My comment for you was about how the team plays to their opponents. The rest was an Aaron Rodgers R E L A X moment. 

10 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Something else I've noticed, when other teams win because they forced turnovers then they have a good defense. When the Chiefs force turnovers the comments are, if team X wouldn't have turned the ball over the Chiefs would have lost.

Well, if the Chargers hadn't fumbled three times, the Chiefs would have lost.  The Chiefs scored points off the turn overs and the Raiders lost opportunities to score themselves against the Chiefs sorry defense.  BTW:  That was great Raider defense to knock the ball away from Kelce on the first play.   😄

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Well, if the Chargers hadn't fumbled three times, the Chiefs would have lost.  The Chiefs scored points off the turn overs and the Raiders lost opportunities to score themselves against the Chiefs sorry defense.  BTW:  That was great Raider defense to knock the ball away from Kelce on the first play.   😄

If Mahomes hadn't turned the ball over 5 times the Chiefs would have beat the Rams. Yet I heard how bad the D was. Yes the D was bad, they didn't get enough turnovers. Win the turnover battle you normally win the game.

Lamar Jackson completed 12-of-21 passes for 125 yards in the Ravens' 26-16, Week 13 win over the Falcons, adding 17 carries for 75 yards and a touchdown.

Jackson fumbled twice, losing one that was returned for a touchdown. Jackson missed nearly 20 minutes of real time in the second half as he was evaluated for a concussion but was finally cleared to return for the fourth quarter. His 13-yard rushing score was a true option where he took a big hit near the goal line but managed to clear the plane. Jackson missed a few easy throws, none easier than what should have been a long touchdown to John Brown early in the second quarter. Jackson had his feet set but just couldn't hit his wideout. With Joe Flacco (hip) likely returning for Week 14, it is unclear what the Ravens plan to do at quarterback. The team has hinted at a college-style timeshare. Harbaugh did say after the game that Jackson has "done enough" to keep the starting job.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

The team will be fine, they had a bomb shell dropped on them Friday, traveled to Oakland on Saturday and played a always tough rivalry game on Sunday. Next week they are at home, know whose starting in the backfield and have the distraction of Hunt in the rearview mirror. 

Just have to get Hill's hands back in the game.

Agreed!

Archived