K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not defending K. Hunt, but all that happened today was the video got released to the public.  I'm pretty sure this case was dismissed or whatever back in February/March.

The Chiefs already knew about this and moved forward as is.

The NFL could make decision to suspend him for however long, but I'm assuming if the Chiefs were aware of this back in Feb, then they made the NFL aware of it.

But, with video, it could be different now and the NFL will probably suspend him.

The Chiefs won't cut him over it.

1 minute ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

If you read the whole thing it said she smacked him hard across the face first.  Now I'm not saying the kick was self defense, shouldn't of done that, but a lot of it was him reacting to her aggression.

I did read the whole thing.  And unless she pulled a gun on him, what he did was way out of line and unnecessary for his self defense. 

well, did you watch the video?  I just re-watched it, and his kick was a get the hell out of here kick.  Barely even touched her and was not a lets do some damage kick.  Did you see her punch him in the face?  Not a slap a punch!!! That was before he did ANYTHING.   Now, in no way am I condoning violence towards a women, just so you know, but you can see from the beginning, he was trying to talk to her peacefully, and she obviously said something to really upset him.  He should have walked away, but what good things happen at 3:30 in the morning.  I am disappointed in it.  Dammit.

3 minutes ago, dksww said:

No one is defending Hunt, but we all knew of this back in February.  All that's different today is WE, the public are seeing the video.

The cops, Chiefs and NFL most likely all have seen the video before today.

Yeah, ask Ray Rice how that worked out.....

well, did you watch the video?  I just re-watched it, and his kick was a get the hell out of here kick.  Barely even touched her and was not a lets do some damage kick.  Did you see her punch him in the face?  Not a slap a punch!!! That was before he did ANYTHING.   Now, in no way am I condoning violence towards a women, just so you know, but you can see from the beginning, he was trying to talk to her peacefully, and she obviously said something to really upset him.  He should have walked away, but what good things happen at 3:30 in the morning.  I am disappointed in it.  Dammit.

You are defending him.

Yours is "She did much worse and he didn't even 'really' kick her so its justifiable in my mind" defense....

These are my thoughts as well.  It's inexcusable behavior and he shouldn't have been in that spot to begin with.  The kick he made was like you said, a get out of here kick, still very dumb, but at least for everyone involved he didn't karate kick her in the face or head or anything.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

You are defending him.

Yours is "She did much worse and he didn't even 'really' kick her so its justifiable in my mind" defense....

No, I am not defending his actions.  I'm saying someone punches me in the face, i am going to be pretty pissed too and have some choice words for them.  Never going to hit a woman back, but you can be damn sure she is going to hear what I have to say.

3 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Don't agree about the kick....Everything else, YES I don't see any MAJOR issues...Even the so called "Push" was not on purpose at all.

Now when he kicks her at the end?  WOW seriously Kareem...He literally just kicked a women while she was down!  He was pulled back soooooo who knows what would of happened and how bad the kick would of been! 

Issue here is that while no charges were filed (in fact I think they were filed against the girl), the CBA gives Goodell full descretion to act beyond the due process of our justice system. And he will likely take some action here. No idea what the protocol is but I think its unlikely it impacts him until next year though with the league office.

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Issue here is that while no charges were filed (in fact I think they were filed against the girl), Goodell has full descretion to act beyond the due process of our justice system. And he will likely take some action here. No idea what the protocol is but I think its unlikely it impacts him until next year though. 

No way.  The NFL will screw us somehow just watch. 

Archived