K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

3 minutes ago, dksww said:

These are my thoughts as well.  It's inexcusable behavior and he shouldn't have been in that spot to begin with.  The kick he made was like you said, a get out of here kick, still very dumb, but at least for everyone involved he didn't karate kick her in the face or head or anything.

Another "oh that kick wasn't so bad'' angle.....bet if it was your daughter you'd think differently....

1 minute ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

No, I am not defending his actions.  I'm saying someone punches me in the face, i am going to be pretty pissed too and have some choice words for them.  Never going to hit a woman back, but you can be damn sure she is going to hear what I have to say.

and give a female a "go away kick" while she's kneeling on the ground, dazed after being tackled by a 200lb man?

You should be up for the role of the Bud Lite Knight with all the chivalry....

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is going to look really bad on the Chiefs if we had seen the video and still didn't do anything.  He should have been suspended in the beginning of the year, maybe we lose a few of those early tough games but now we're going to look complicit in turning a blind eye towards violence against women.  Now they're showing that kneeling (Peters) is worse then striking a woman...

4 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

No way.  The NFL will screw us somehow just watch. 

What difference does it make if they issue a penalty this year or next. We are likely going to be even better next season. I think Kareem deserves to punished even though from what I read last February the girl was very much the instigator. Everything actually would have been fine until the kick. Can't accept that in our society. It will make him a better person to hold him accountable. Now the Chiefs could also take action as well here. 

And by the way we are the darlings of the NFL now with Mahomes mania driving record ratings whenever we play. 

Just now, soonerborn77 said:

It is going to look really bad on the Chiefs if we had seen the video and still didn't do anything.  He should have been suspended in the beginning of the year, maybe we lose a few of those early tough games but now we're going to look complicit in turning a blind eye towards violence against women.  Now they're showing that kneeling (Peters) is worse then striking a woman...

Chiefs will fall back on the fact that Hunt wasn’t arrested for his actions.  Should he have been?  Maybe

3 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

I stand corrected.  This video WAS seen by law enforcement back in February and no charges were filed.  Case closed.  Now, why release this now?

because the media just got ahold of it.  I'm guessing the police hold on to evidence for a certain amount of time and then they can release it.

the Chiefs and NFL knew about it and nothing happened.

I just wonder if the NFL or Chiefs change their mind on a suspension with the video out now

Just now, Mloe68 said:

What difference does it make if they issue a penalty this year or next. We are likely going to be even better next season. I think Kareem deserves to punished even though from what I read last February the girl was very much the instigator. Everything actually would have been fine until the kick. Can't accept that in our society. It will make him a better person to hold him accountable. 

So, the law didn’t hold him accountable but the NFL should? 

2 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Peters wasn't traded because he knelt for the Anthem.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Another "oh that kick wasn't so bad'' angle.....bet if it was your daughter you'd think differently....

and give a female a "go away kick" while she's kneeling on the ground, dazed after being tackled by a 200lb man?

You should be up for the role of the Bud Lite Knight with all the chivalry....

I can get that, but look at the kick again he was half way walking away as he did it.  If he really wanted to kick her hard, he could of.

4 minutes ago, Balto said:

Don't agree about the kick....Everything else, YES I don't see any MAJOR issues...Even the so called "Push" was not on purpose at all.

Now when he kicks her at the end?  WOW seriously Kareem...He literally just kicked a women while she was down!  He was pulled back soooooo who knows what would of happened and how bad the kick would of been! 

There you go being a tool again.  Where did i say i condone what he did?  I'm saying that if someone attacks me like that woman did and punches me, I'm going to be angry!  So you are supposed to be a gentlemen and just let a women punch you in the face and not have an emotional response????  Yes, let me say this for the cheap seats, WHAT KAREEM DID WAS WRONG!!!!!  

11 minutes ago, dksww said:

here we go...

I'm not condoning any of it, but I didn't see the same thing with this as with the Ray Rice video.  

Not my point.

Ravens said they had all the information. Ray gets suspended and reads an apology to his wife from his cell phone.

Then TMZ puts out the video and ......."he gone"....

Never would I condone that behavior towards a woman. I didn't with Ray Rice....

Just now, reesebobby said:

Yes. 

You are a better man than me.  I am not going to let ANYONE punch me in the face without a response.  Especially if all I did was ask you to leave.  Now, am I going to be physical against a women, NO.  But I am not going to just sit there and take it either.

1 minute ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You are a better man than me.  I am not going to let ANYONE punch me in the face without a response.  Especially if all I did was ask you to leave.  Now, am I going to be physical against a women, NO.  But I am not going to just sit there and take it either.

Ok.  Sounds good. 

3 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

So, the law didn’t hold him accountable but the NFL should? 

Yup but I know it is easier said than done.  If he was suspended the first 4 games without getting arrested, people will scratch their heads and assume there was something more to this.  When this video came out and it what world did the Chiefs not thing it would, at least we showed that we did something proactively instead of reactively which we will have to do now.

4 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I can get that, but look at the kick again he was half way walking away as he did it.  If he really wanted to kick her hard, he could of.

There you go being a tool again.  Where did i say i condone what he did?  I'm saying that if someone attacks me like that woman did and punches me, I'm going to be angry!  So you are supposed to be a gentlemen and just let a women punch you in the face and not have an emotional response????  Yes, let me say this for the cheap seats, WHAT KAREEM DID WAS WRONG!!!!!  

Thats the exact point- such little self control....

I could have killed that guy in traffic today for cutting me off but I let him go with a few bullets holes in fender.....

Thats the mentality here

3 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Not my point.

Ravens said they had all the information. Ray gets suspended and reads an apology to his wife from his cell phone.

Then TMZ puts out the video and ......."he gone"....

Never would I condone that behavior towards a woman. I didn't with Ray Rice....

Rice was arrested and convicted though.  Not being arrested and convicted is the difference here and the severity of what's on the video.

My guess is Hunt will get the E. Elliott treatment and be suspended 6 games to start 2019.

1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

Hunt isn’t going anywhere and this isn’t anywhere near as bad as Ray Rice punching a woman in the face with a closed fist.

I'm thinking a 6 game suspension to start 2019.  Similar to the E. Elliott situation last year who got 6 games without being arrested.

3 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

So what is your appropriate response> you said " I am not going to let ANYONE punch me in the face without a response"

then you say this "Now, am I going to be physical against a women, NO."

Is your response "nanny nanny booboo- you such a ho up in here at 3am wanting some of this NFL c**k? but you ain't gettin nun"

3 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You are a 220 pound NFL running back, this woman punching you in the face isn't wonder woman, I doubt it even felt more than a love tap on him.  You think that elicited the response he did, including the kick while on the ground at the end?

Archived