K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

54 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I can get that, but look at the kick again he was half way walking away as he did it.  If he really wanted to kick her hard, he could of.

There you go being a tool again.  Where did i say i condone what he did?  I'm saying that if someone attacks me like that woman did and punches me, I'm going to be angry!  So you are supposed to be a gentlemen and just let a women punch you in the face and not have an emotional response????  Yes, let me say this for the cheap seats, WHAT KAREEM DID WAS WRONG!!!!!  

I find it funny that you said "Where did I say I condone what he did" and I never said you said anything!  

ALSO Mods...I remember getting a warning about calling someone a name....Guessing Spfdchiefsfan gets one now as well?  Thanks  

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, Balto said:

I find it funny that you said "Where did I say I condone what he did" and I never said you said anything!  

ALSO Mods...I remember getting a warning about calling someone a name....Guessing Spfdchiefsfan gets one now as well?  Thanks  

What did you call me anyway? I cant even remember now...

11 minutes ago, Balto said:

Who did I call a name?  Handswarmer?  He is a tool!  he knows it, and trust me, I've called him a lot worse than that!  Now if I was INSULTING him, that would be different, I'm just being honest!

17 minutes ago, Balto said:

6 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Man you're a tool sometimes!  ;) My last post in this thread before my most recent comment was 3 weeks ago!  

aT LEAST YOU RECOGNIZE MY TOOL-NESS

17 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

He's had two issues now that we know of in Cleveland the past two offseasons. I think his crew up there are likely people he needs to cut ties with as he doesn't seem to have any problems here. The old saying of a person being the sum of the five people they hang out with most is pretty spot on in many cases. 

Thats the first time I ever heard that about an NFL player!

16 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

This is nowhere near as bad as the Ray Rice deal by the way. But that deal put the league behind the eight ball in how they handle anything remotely like it. 

Thats what you need to focus on- how the NFL/Team handled RR incident with the punch video coming out way later after punishment had been handed down.

ok I seen it on USA today..but TMZ has taken the vid down on their site..still wondering why that sleazball tabloid would do that... Yea the NFL might over react because of the Foster debacle. The Chiefs very easily could of got Hunt out because of the press and to get him out of the public domain..me personally  think the bitch egged it on  and that kick  wasn't crap.

YAWN!

Just now, oldtimer said:

ok I seen it on USA today..but TMZ has taken the vid down on their site..still wondering why that sleazball tabloid would do that... Yea the NFL might over react because of the Foster debacle. The Chiefs very easily could of got Hunt out because of the press and to get him out of the public domain..me personally  think the bitch egged it on  and that kick  wasn't crap.

YAWN!

Someone doesn't want the Chiefs to win the SB.

Archived