K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

ok I seen it on USA today..but TMZ has taken the vid down on their site..still wondering why that sleazball tabloid would do that... Yea the NFL might over react because of the Foster debacle. The Chiefs very easily could of got Hunt out because of the press and to get him out of the public domain..me personally  think the bitch egged it on  and that kick  wasn't crap.

YAWN!

She didn't sustain any injuries at all which is a big difference between some of these other high profile issues. But the high profile nature of the video, the NFLs mishandling of previous incidents and having a conservative owner are all likely to spell major trouble. Fact the Chiefs sent him home from practice today is pretty telling. He's gonna get a sizable suspension. This certainly however should not end his career in KC as some have suggested. 

I am told the Chiefs sent Kareem Hunt home from the facility today upon learning of the release of the video and pending further action. Most likely short-term resolution is that Hunt would be placed on the commissioner's exempt list pending a final decision, but we will see.

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

She didn't sustain any injuries at all which is a big difference between some of these other high profile issues. But the high profile nature of the video, the NFLs mishandling of previous incidents and having a conservative owner are all likely to spell major trouble. Fact the Chiefs sent him home from practice today is pretty telling. He's gonna get a sizable suspension. This certainly however should not end his career in KC as some have suggested. 

100% agree with the Bolded but I'm not thinking the being sent home is as "telling:" as you..he would of been mobbed by the press I see that as more preventive maintenance 

So to be clear it looks like the girl in the hallway was kicked out of the room, but stayed pounding on the door for the next 30 minutes until another girl came out of Hunts apartment and told her to stop. That girl was struck in the face which led to Hunt coming back out in the video was saw. Nobody suffered any injuries. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

Just now, Mloe68 said:

So to be clear it looks like the girl in the hallway was kicked out of the room, but stayed pounding on the door for the next 30 minutes until another girl came out of Hunts apartment and told her to stop. That girl was struck in the face which led to Hunt coming back out in the video was saw. Nobody suffered any injuries. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

Yes, it is accurate and was filed that way in the police report.  The girl had been asked to leave and refused.

Well I wont be watching any NFL related shows for sure. The press will be all over this.

I guess this is PART OR BEING A CHIEFS FAN. Saying next man up etc is crazy. This team rolls and It starts with fearing Hunt. Yes Ware is a good back up. He is not close to Hunt in talent.

Devastating Loss if suspended.

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

it could be Ware's new coming out party

Just picked him up on my fantasy team. He's a very soiid RB. Not explosive like Hunt but can do some nice things in the passing game and is a really good blocker. My question is can either of the Williams duo emerge here as well. 

Just now, FANATIC said:

Well I wont be watching any NFL related shows for sure. The press will be all over this.

I guess this is PART OR BEING A CHIEFS FAN. Saying next man up etc is crazy. This team rolls and It starts with fearing Hunt. Yes Ware is a good back up. He is not close to Hunt in talent.

Devastating Loss if suspended.

Exactly correct.  Nobody fears Ware.  Teams now can focus on stopping our passing attack, which shouldn’t be to difficult with 6 guys in coverage.

Video evidence of Kareem Hunt’s altercation with a woman in a hotel is bad enough, but the NFL and Kansas City Chiefs reportedly knew about the footage yet did nothing.

According to NFL reporter Benjamin Allbright, two league sources asserted that the NFL and organization knew of the video.

Two calls in the last ten minutes from people who would know both claiming Chiefs and the league knew about existence of video in Kareem Hunt incident.

1,003 people are talking about this

As some have quickly pointed out, it’s theoretically possible the Chiefs and the NFL did not watch the video. That would arguably be a worse decision, considering it’s willfulignorance of a potentially disgusting situation.

Not pursuing direct evidence known to exist is a failure of leadership.

Hunt was not suspended at any point of the 2018 seaso

6 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

This whole thing is now getting blown way out of proportion.  Hunt never struck her and his kick was harmless and did no damage.  

Yep. Its going to get ugly. For me I am eliminating all  sports news and social media. I will simply watch the games.

Now we know why KC had so many backs on the roster early in the season.

Well this sucks. Kareem Hunt is pretty stupid. You would think these guys would know better by now, given how the climate of how things are. He should have never shoved her. Don't mistake me, I'm not white knighting for the female either. She just kept on coming at him,  knowing full well whatever he did, it would come back on him, and not her. 

Archived