K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

7 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Nahhh.... if hunt is supspended Ware , et all, will be enough to win playoff games. That said, I'm not sure Hunt would be suspended during the playoffs anyway.  Even if so, the NFLPA will challenge it and delay suspension. Whatever happens is not a "curse". It's not a conspiracy. It's not unfair. Whatever happens is a result of a bad decision and inappropriate action of a 20-something young man. 

AGREE. No NFL conspiracy exists.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but don't really trust the poster of that tweet but, who knows. If that's what really happened, that's screwed up. Still should have stayed in room and called security.

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

If you want to buy what the Kareem Hunt side of the story said, than yeah she said You ain't shit, n-word

Yeah,  I'm black and that still wouldn't have been enough for me to do what he did, but that's just me. I also have to take into account that things are different from when I was young, and cameras from phones are everywhere. I've never seen women, black or white, come at guys like they do now. It's almost like they're daring them to do something.  Another thing is, white women I've dealt with who date black dudes have never acted that way, from my experience. 

Anyway, I've had a few beers and maybe I need to shut up , I'm starting to go off on a tangent and this is probably a discussion for the locker room.  

The bottom line IMO is,  it's overblown but he will probably receive some sort of suspension, unfortunately for us as Chiefs fans.

You bunch of SEXIST PIGS!  Although I haven't read all pages of this thread, I'll tell you, I'm just disgusted!  Why do you sexist pigs think he should get anything other than he'd get if he did all this to another male?  

Women are now Marine Infantry Officers.

Women are now Army Rangers.

Heck, for all you know, she might have self-identified as a man, so it was two guys mixing it up!

You sexist pigs. Anything a man can do a woman can do just as well!  Women don't need your sexist patriarchial protection!

3 minutes ago, SarcasticOne said:

You bunch of SEXIST PIGS!  Although I haven't read all pages of this thread, I'll tell you, I'm just disgusted!  Why do you sexist pigs think he should get anything other than he'd get if he did all this to another male?  

Heck, for all you know, she might have self-identified as a man, so it was two guys mixing it up!

You sexist pigs. Anything a man can do a woman can do just as well!

Uhhhh????

7 minutes ago, SarcasticOne said:

You sexist pigs. Anything a man can do a woman can do just as well!  Women don't need your sexist patriarchial protection!

I somewhat agree.

I would never hit a woman based on how I was raised. However, we are told that we should treat women as equals. We shouldn't look at them any differently then anyone else. If we do then we are sexist. 

11 minutes ago, SarcasticOne said:

SOMEWHAT Agree. Not the Pigs part.

44 minutes ago, Balto said:

Um called hotel security?  Cops?  Think we can all agree that he should of NEVER stepped out of that hotel room!

Bingo! I don't have any sympathy at all for her. She wasn't hurt in ANY way and completely escalated the situation all by herself. And in fact was the first to make physical contact. When I read the TMZ headline that says something like watch Kareem Hunt BRUTALIZE defenseless woman, it just makes me cringe. And in fact I'd bet if you watched video right before the incident it would probably paint a little different narrative. But all that said Kareem HAS to know he cannot get involved in that situation at all. Let your friends that probably put you in that situation to begin with handle it or better yet call hotel security. I do believe that someone in Hunts room actually was the one who called the police though which is pretty telling. Give him the E Elliott 8 game suspension (which is too much, but probably necessary in this case). No way we should release him though. That's silly. 

Let me get this right. A fan calls a player a derogatory racial name and the fans is banned, chastised and the player is defended by his pears and fans alike. This drunk b!+<# does the same thing and people want to crucify Hunt. Personally, I didn't see anything other than the shove to his buddy who bumped her.

Archived