K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

6 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

The reason I say this is because they knew about it in February. Why wait until now to do something? A. Because they are incompetent B. Because they are incompetent. C. They are incompetent. 

They investigated this already and probably didn't do anything because there were no charges, no injuries and a clear intent by the woman before all else to escalate the situation. The video looks far worse than it really is except for one compelling factor. You don't go kick (even a tepid little nothing kick) a woman while she's on the ground. There's just no reconciling that when you see it in today's environment. So give him a suspension and move on. Unfortunately if they take him out of this years playoffs it would at least appear to be compelling and probably what needs to be done. But this is VERY disingenuous by the NFL unless something in this video was not included in the testimonies during the original investigation. 

But what HAS to be noted here is that unlike E Elliott or Ray Rice or R Foster, there were NO charges and absolutely no injuries. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Let me get this right. A fan calls a player a derogatory racial name and the fans is banned, chastised and the player is defended by his pears and fans alike. This drunk b!+<# does the same thing and people want to crucify Hunt. Personally, I didn't see anything other than the shove to his buddy who bumped her.

this how i feel also. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Let me get this right. A fan calls a player a derogatory racial name and the fans is banned, chastised and the player is defended by his pears and fans alike. This drunk b!+<# does the same thing and people want to crucify Hunt. Personally, I didn't see anything other than the shove to his buddy who bumped her.

Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video surfaces

Around The NFL staff
NFL.com
  facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  whatsapp_icon.svg  
Print

The Chiefs are parting ways with their starting running back.

Kansas City is releasing Kareem Hunt, the team announced Friday evening.

Hunt was placed on the Reserve/Commissioner Exempt List by the NFL after a video showing Hunt shoving and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel was published Friday. The Chiefs followed by releasing Hunt less than an hour later.

Just now, Legend of AC said:

This is dumbest thing this franchise has ever done and it ain’t close.  Clark is a fucking moron.  This is why we don’t win SBs.

I have no sarcasm in this.  I agree about Clark being a total and complete moron. He is more concerned with his image than winning.  Now Hunt will be on some other team to rip the Chiefs a new one every time he plays against them.  So, let's see who has the highest waiver claim and who he'll be staring for in the future!

Clark you jerk!

I just saw the video.  Suspend him don’t cut him.  That really wasn’t much, and I’d say it’s a lot less than what tyreke did in college.   Couple that with what I read about the chick sitting outside his room calling him a nigger, I’d say she was asking for it.  He didn’t handle it right but my god cutting him is ridiculous. 

Just now, Legend of AC said:

This is dumbest thing this franchise has ever done and it ain’t close.  Clark is a fucking moron.  This is why we don’t win SBs.

It's part of today's culture. They said he wasn't totally truthful but it seems like they're just trying to save face. I don't care for the women who started this,  but he should have been smarter than this. 

Any chance we had in the playoffs is long gone.  We lost our rb and are now stuck with scrub ass Spencer Ware.  Watkins can’t get healthy.  We’re down to the unreliable hands of Kelce , with Demetrius and Conley to take the defense off of Hill. RIP 2018 season. 

Archived