K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

“Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt. At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.”

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love watching the guy play.  But, I am fine with the decision to cut him loose.  The Chiefs fan in me also would have been fine with them keeping him.  Selfish, I guess.

These guys have to start using better judgement.  

On a side note, I see now why Veach was signing so many running backs.  He might have seen this coming.

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

i love watching the guy play.  But, I am fine with the decision to cut him loose.  The Chiefs fan in me also would have been fine with them keeping him.  Selfish, I guess.

These guys have to start using better judgement.  

On a side note, I see now why Veach was signing so many running backs.  He might have seen this coming.

The Chiefs knew about the video.  They knew.  This is all about Clark saving face and not losing money.  

Makes me wonder what he told them, and why they couldn't view the video before. It all seems fishy to me, but nothing I can do about it. Everyone will probably applaud the Chiefs and Clark Hunt for moving so swiftly.  Hate that this happened, but it was a stupid decision by Hunt. Right or wrong, he should have just called security or ignored her.  

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

When did that happen?  In 2016 when he ran for nearly a 1000 yds or 2017 when he was hurt or in 2018 when he played minimally? 

1000 yards isn’t impressive in a 16 game season as a starting running back. He sucked back then 

Archived