K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

5 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Mixed emotions on this but so be it. I  would prefer the Chiefs cut their losses now vs having the distractions during their playoff run.

This could create more distractions. Locker rooms are tight, and this could create issues with other players being in season. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Calichief said:

Ware is solid.

dont lose your minds and say shit that you’ll regret folks.

Did you expect anything different? You do come in here after games right? I mean there are a shit load of Chicken Littles in here. You might have seen them taking this out on leadership vs the idiot who put them in the position they're in now.

Just now, Calichief said:

Chiefs don’t neee hunt to win it all.

he lied.

reports say chiefs did not see the video

Enjoy watching Hunt set records for the next 10 years or so. If I am him I sign with an AFC West Team. Enjoy That. The league and union have a policy in place for this. Complete over reaction.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Did you expect anything different? You do come in here after games right? I mean there are a shit load of Chicken Littles in here. You might have seen them taking this out on leadership vs the idiot who put them in the position they're in now.

I saw it coming.

its a fucking rb.

Dime a dozen.

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Enjoy watching Hunt set records for the next 10 years or so. If I am him I sign with an AFC West Team. Enjoy That. The league and union have a policy in place for this. Complete over reaction.

You think Goodell is going to let him play anytime soon?  They're going to cover their ass worse then our sad attempt to....

Just now, moons314 said:

This could create more distractions. Locker rooms are tight, and this could create issues with other players being in season. 

You're right they are tight but they want people being honest with them as well. One has to believe that if lied to leadership he also lied to his teammates. I heard how when Bell held out it would tear up their locker room, Pittsburgh looks like they got over that .

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

You're right they are tight but they want people being honest with them as well. One has to believe that if lied to leadership he also lied to his teammates. I heard how when Bell held out it would tear up their locker room, Pittsburgh looks like they got over that .

Bell didn’t hold out in December. Starting the season and ending the season are completely different animals. Pitt also started slow. 

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Lol 10 years or so....he will be gone most of next year suspended if he comes back and I doubt he last until 35 as a rb.

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I saw it coming.

its a fucking rb.

Dime a dozen.

RBs aren’t hard to find in a pass happy league, but some a dozen is a huge exaggeration. Prior to priest this franchise had dogshit at rb for a decade despite multiple high picks.  The key is finding a rb that fits your system, and Ware is a clear downgrade.  

My frustration with this move is simply this.  The chiefs and the league knew about this 10 months ago. Had they cut him then, I’d be like ok that’s on Hunt.  Instead, the chiefs let it go, then do this on the eve of the December stretch run?  Make the decision at the time and live with it, not reverse course ten months later.  This is also true for the league.  Should Hunt have know better? Absolutely. But he should’ve been suspended the first 2-4 games of the season , not cut loose in the final quarter of the season. 

9 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

So...Spencer Ware is as good as Kareem Hunt now???? Keep telling yourself that.  Hunt had more talent in his pinky than Ware has in his entirety.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

RBs aren’t hard to find in a pass happy league, but some a dozen is a huge exaggeration. Prior to priest this franchise had dogshit at rb for a decade despite multiple high picks.  The key is finding a rb that fits your system, and Ware is a clear downgrade.  

My frustration with this move is simply this.  The chiefs and the league knew about this 10 months ago. Had they cut him then, I’d be like ok that’s on Hunt.  Instead, the chiefs let it go, then do this on the eve of the December stretch run?  Make the decision at the time and live with it, not reverse course ten months later.  This is also true for the league.  Should Hunt have know better? Absolutely. But he should’ve been suspended the first 2-4 games of the season , not cut loose in the final quarter of the season. 

The Broncos literally picked up one in Day 2 or 3 and another out of a trashcan and have a top 5 rushing attack.

They are easy to get.

4 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

Let's not place the importance of a game over right and wrong.  Regardless if you think she deserved it, no man should ever do what he did.  And if he lied, the Chiefs have even more reason to cut him.  Next man up. 

You’re right, no man should do what he did, especially one with as much to lose as Hunt.  That said, apparently the chiefs were ok with it in February, at the April draft , when camp broke and at the season opener.  This is about PR and image in a liberally delicate pc world, and has nothing to do with right and wrong.  If it were really about right and wrong it would have been addressed shortly after the incident, and not after tmz got a video. 

Archived