K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

RBs aren’t hard to find in a pass happy league, but some a dozen is a huge exaggeration. Prior to priest this franchise had dogshit at rb for a decade despite multiple high picks.  The key is finding a rb that fits your system, and Ware is a clear downgrade.  

My frustration with this move is simply this.  The chiefs and the league knew about this 10 months ago. Had they cut him then, I’d be like ok that’s on Hunt.  Instead, the chiefs let it go, then do this on the eve of the December stretch run?  Make the decision at the time and live with it, not reverse course ten months later.  This is also true for the league.  Should Hunt have know better? Absolutely. But he should’ve been suspended the first 2-4 games of the season , not cut loose in the final quarter of the season. 

chiefs knew Hunt's side of the story, and it turned out that he lied to the chiefs...they claim to have never seen the video and the police said they could not turn it over to them...looks like someone inside the cleveland PD decided to make a little payday for themselves because here we are now...

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The Broncos literally picked up one in Day 2 or 3 and another out of a trashcan and have a top 5 rushing attack.

They are easy to get.

No they aren’t.  Denver runs a much simpler more rb friendly offense.  They’ve done it for years.  Our offense requires a rb to be a good receiver as well, and that’s not even touching on the importance of the rb picking up a blitzer when we have our once in a lifetime qb. 

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

You forget what a passing game opens up for a back/

relax man

Dont revert 

Relax yourself. Taking a talent like this for granite is simply stupid on that Clarks part. Hunt is an elite back and still a kid. The 6 game suspension is lesson enough. Plus he would lose all that money.

According to ESPNs new list the Chiefs have 3 of the top 5 players in the NFL under 25. Honestly I can't believe AFC Defensive Player of the Month Chris Jones isn't on the full top 25 list either. Future looks pretty darn bright!

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Tyreek Hill

5. Kareem Hunt

Just now, Joe_Chief said:

From what they said, there was no proof.  The victim refused to cooperate.  The video being released elevates it from "he said-she said", so action is now veing taken, especially because the video proved that he lied. 

There’s 0 proof that he lied.  Chiefs knew about the video in February and this is a cover up, nothing more.  You win Clark.  Don’t worry, Chiefs fans will still buy tix to see our pseudo SB product.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Relax yourself. Taking a talent like this for granite is simply stupid on that Clarks part. Hunt is an elite back and still a kid. The 6 game suspension is lesson enouigh. Plus he would lose all that money.

Not his first problem and he lied to his bosses.

Just now, Calichief said:

Not his first problem and he lied to his bosses.

Drink the cool aid and watch his career.

According to ESPNs new list the Chiefs have 3 of the top 5 players in the NFL under 25. Honestly I can't believe AFC Defensive Player of the Month Chris Jones isn't on the full top 25 list either. Future looks pretty darn bright!

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Tyreek Hill

5. Kareem Hunt

Kareem Hunt

This is an old revision of this page, as edited byDarryl.jensen (talk | contribs) at 01:37, 1 December 2018 (Recently switched positions to kicker). The present address (URL) is apermanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the current revision.

Kareem AJ Hunt (born August 6, 1995) is an American football running back for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Toledo. Hunt was drafted by the Chiefs in the third round of the 2017 Draft. In 2017 he was selected to the Pro Bowl and led the NFL in rushing yards.

Kareem Hunt
No. 27 – Kansas City Chiefs
Position: kicker

See position, the page has been changed and locked.

1 minute ago, ChiefThunder said:

Only issue with the video is that Hunt kept going after her. If he had just shoved her and went inside...it would be been okay. But he appeared as the aggressor because he didnt walk away

can you imagine what he would have done if nobody had tried to hold him back. he has issues and needs help.

instead of being cut the team should have suspended him the rest of the season and got him some counseling.

I think the chiefs are gonna lose some of the fanbase over this, better have a good explanation

7 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Joe, I've been arguing this for years.

WE NO NOBODY SHOULD COMPLAIN EXCEPT YOU. Keep arguing for whatever years you have left. Hostile fits you well.

Many others in the world will also find this shocking. Find a RB like this that also does not turn the ball over. 

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Tyreek Hill

5. Kareem Hunt

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

can you imagine what he would have done if nobody had tried to hold him back. he has issues and needs help.

instead of being cut the team should have suspended him the rest of the season and got him some counseling.

I think the chiefs are gonna lose some of the fanbase over this, better have a good explanation

Over letting a guy go who assaulted a female?

theyll gain fans!

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Don’t lose site of what happened..

he assaulted a female. Period

I agree, but if you take that stance, then he should've been cut in February, or March, or April.  My problem is the timing of the situation, and how it makes the franchise look.  It's very obvious that this isn't about what he did and whether it was right or wrong, this is about public perception.  

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

WE NO NONE SHOULD COMPLAIN EXCEPT YOU. Keep arguing for whatever years you have left. Hostile fits you well.

Many others in the world will also find this shocking. Find a RB like this that also does not turn the ball over. 

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Tyreek Hill

5. Kareem Hunt

So you're ok with abusing women, no matter how little it may have been. Gotcha 

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I agree cutting him was probably a little harsh but we DON'T KNOW everything. I know some in here believe they know everything though. 

the bottom line is that the chiefs are owned by Clark Hunt and he can do what he wants to do, guess he could not take the chance of alienating the

female half of the fanbase

Just now, moons314 said:

I agree, but if you take that stance, then he should've been cut in February, or March, or April.  My problem is the timing of the situation, and how it makes the franchise look.

By ALL accounts, the video was tied up.

they asked and he lied.

Archived