K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

If this had been some scrub 4th stringer, nobody on this board would be saying shit right now.   People are reacting this way because Hunt was our stud RB.  His proficiency level doesn't make his actions or alleged dishonesty any less reprehensible.  Perspective is an amazing thing...

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

By ALL accounts, the video was tied up.

they asked and he lied.

It is my opinion, that whether the Chiefs had all the facts or not, or if they even had the video, that this wouldn't have gone down the way it did had someone not sold the video to TMZ.  That's why the whole thing pisses me off, because it's not actually about hitting a women

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25420168/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Guess the below is why no one saw the tape and took Hunts word on it......

Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had viewed the video before it became public Friday. The league made multiple attempts to obtain it. The hotel told NFL representatives that it was corporate policy only to turn video over to law enforcement and therefore could not provide it to the league.

The NFL also contacted the Cleveland Police Department, which did not provide the league any video. Even though no charges were filed by law enforcement, the NFL continued its investigation, which included contacting the victims of the alleged incident, but they did not respond to multiple messages.

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

the bottom line is that the chiefs are owned by Clark Hunt and he can do what he wants to do, guess he could not take the chance of alienating the

female half of the fanbase

I agree and people shouldn't complain when they elect to pay this player this much or that player that much. Or, trading Peters or any other decisions made by the organization. It's his business and he doesn't force anyone to support them.

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

So you're ok with abusing women, no matter how little it may have been. Gotcha 

Although he pushed her, didn't she lose her protected status as a poor, helpless, defense woman, you sexist pig, when she punch him?  If women want equality under the law, then they should get it.  I know if I punched him, I'd expect he'd still be cleaning me out from his cleats, even this many months later. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

It is my opinion, that whether the Chiefs had all the facts or not, or if they even had the video, that this wouldn't have gone down the way it did had someone not sold the video to TMZ.  That's why the whole thing pisses me off, because it's not actually about hitting a women

Is any of these movements about what they claim to be? No, they are about pushing agendas.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25420168/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Guess the below is why no one saw the tape and took Hunts word on it......

Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had viewed the video before it became public Friday. The league made multiple attempts to obtain it. The hotel told NFL representatives that it was corporate policy only to turn video over to law enforcement and therefore could not provide it to the league.

The NFL also contacted the Cleveland Police Department, which did not provide the league any video. Even though no charges were filed by law enforcement, the NFL continued its investigation, which included contacting the victims of the alleged incident, but they did not respond to multiple messages.

Ok, but in that case, it comes off as someone watched the video and wanted to get to press as fast as possible.  Not much due diligence done in a matter of hours...  That's why I say this isn't about the women, it's about PR.

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

they will lose some and gain some..the KC Chiefs will go on

just hope Kareem gets some help for his problems before there is a next time for him

I don't know if he has anger issues or not, I'm not a shrink. At that point maybe. Drunk people do stupid shit whether they have anger issues or not. He and her were clearly drunk.

5 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Is any of these movements about what they claim to be? No, they are about pushing agendas.

Exactly my point.  This reeks of being agenda driven.  I wish they'd at least call it for what it is as opposed to claiming "poor women", especially when she stood outside his hotel room calling him a nigger.  What's funny about this is that in today's world, had a man stood outside his door and called him a nigger, he could've come out and stomped a mudhole in his ass and would've been lauded as standing for civil rights.  Instead, racism is bad, but only if perpetrated by white men, otherwise sex trumps race. 

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Exactly my point.  This reeks of being agenda driven.  I wish they'd at least call it for what it is as opposed to claiming "poor women", especially when she stood outside his hotel room calling him a nigger.  What's funny about this is that in today's world, had a man stood outside his door and called him a nigger, he could've come out and stomped a mudhole in his ass and would've been lauded as standing for civil rights.  Instead, racism is bad, but only if perpetrated by white men, otherwise sex trumps race. 

True but I want to know what Hunt said happened then what we saw on the video.

3 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I don't know if he has anger issues or not, I'm not a shrink. At that point maybe. Drunk people do stupid shit whether they have anger issues or not. He and her were clearly drunk.

he got into a fight in public with some guy too, he has anger issues or drinking issues or whatever, dude needs some help and the team just said fuck you to him...not the way i would have done it but i don't own the fucking team

all this bitching will not change the fact that Kareem Hunt will still not be a chief when the sun rises tomorrow and the chiefs leave for oakland

4 minutes ago, SarcasticOne said:

Although he pushed her, didn't she lose her protected status as a poor, helpless, defense woman, you sexist pig, when she punch him?  If women want equality under the law, then they should get it.  I know if I punched him, I'd expect he'd still be cleaning me out from his cleats, even this many months later. 

I know your handle is the SarcasticOne so I assume you're being sarcastic calling us sexist pigs. If you look back a few pages I sort of agreed with you about double standards.

I'm far from be a sexist and believe most of the shit going on now days is do to sexist on both sides. I don't believe anyone of any race or gender should get any preferential treatment. 

5 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Let me type slower for you, I said P O S S I B L E anger issues in response to another poster. If you can't comprehend then don't respond. 

Even implying that he has anger issues is irresponsible.  You ever do anything dumb when you were 22 and drunk?  

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Even implying that he has anger issues is irresponsible.  You ever do anything dumb when you were 22 and drunk?  

Yes. I lost my job, was jailed and then went into the Army for 25 years at age 20. Hmm, lost my job because of my actions....

Archived