K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Even implying that he has anger issues is irresponsible.  You ever do anything dumb when you were 22 and drunk?  

I know I'm living rent free in your head but there are about 2 or 3 others actually saying he has anger issues yet I upset you so much that you only accuse me of being irresponsible. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39 minutes ago, moons314 said:

No they aren’t.  Denver runs a much simpler more rb friendly offense.  They’ve done it for years.  Our offense requires a rb to be a good receiver as well, and that’s not even touching on the importance of the rb picking up a blitzer when we have our once in a lifetime qb. 

Kubiak isn't the coach anymore.  RB's are only hard to find if you're a stupid franchise.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Army was the only branch that would take you aye.😉

Yes. I had the GPA to get into Air Force but not with a conviction for DUI. It was either Army or Marines and I hate the boats they go on with the Navy so went Army.

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I know I'm living rent free in your head but there are about 2 or 3 others actually saying he has anger issues yet I upset you so much that you only accuse me of being irresponsible. 

I’m not saying that and I’m not mad at you.  I just want to know the truth and that’s it, but I know we never will.  Same as with Marcus Peters.  And no, you’re not living rent free in my head, I don’t hold grudges and I know that nothing you or I have on here against one another is truly personal. I’m just really upset at this.  We had such an awesome nucleus of talent.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Yes. I had the GPA to get into Air Force but not with a conviction for DUI. It was either Army or Marines and I hate the boats they go on with the Navy so went Army.

Drunk, lol.  I’m only kidding.  Nothing wrong with the Army at all, thanks for your service.

1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

I’m not saying that and I’m not mad at you.  I just want to know the truth and that’s it, but I know we never will.  Same as with Marcus Peters.  And no, you’re not living rent free in my head, I don’t hold grudges and I know that nothing you or I have on here against one another is truly personal. I’m just really upset at this.  We had such an awesome nucleus of talent.

Talent is still there. We have cap space, draft etc still. Timing hurts but we will be fine.

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Drunk, lol.  I’m only kidding.  Nothing wrong with the Army at all, thanks for your service.

Lol, they dropped other charges like 85 over the speed limit, evading etc. I got lucky as it set me straight. I hope the best for Hunt.

Smart move, I work with a lot of prior and current Jarheads and as proud of the Marines as they are they tell me about some fucked up shit. I lived with the army my entire career and I am well aware of their screwed up issues. But that's for a few beers later.

Lol, they dropped other charges like 85 over the speed limit, evading etc. I got lucky as it set me straight. I hope the best for Hunt.

So you were in when we could actually fuck up but not get kicked out like now. I tell people, if we had cellphones when I was in I would probably still be in Leavenworth. 

22 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Kubiak isn't the coach anymore.  RB's are only hard to find if you're a stupid franchise.

You really want to task some RB off the street with protecting our all world QB against a blitzer?  RBs aren't worth 10 million a year for a myriad of reasons, not limited to the league being pass happy and the short shelf life of productive years by running backs.  That said, would you be comfortable putting Donnel Bennet or Greg Hill in the backfield with Mahomes?  I sure as hell wouldn't.   I'm not saying there aren't good backs out there, because there are, but they aren't available in December when you're staring into a playoff run.  

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

You really want to task some RB off the street with protecting our all world QB against a blitzer?  RBs aren't worth 10 million a year for a myriad of reasons, not limited to the league being pass happy and the short shelf life of productive years by running backs.  That said, would you be comfortable putting Donnel Bennet or Greg Hill in the backfield with Mahomes?  I sure as hell wouldn't.   I'm not saying there aren't good backs out there, because there are, but they aren't available in December when you're staring into a playoff run.  

RB's aren't worth a lot of money because the current players don't have any leverage.  Le'Veon Bell tried to stick it to the Steelers and they are getting production out of James Connor now, who wasn't a Day 1 guy.  They aren't hard to find.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

RB's aren't worth a lot of money because the current players don't have any leverage.  Le'Veon Bell tried to stick it to the Steelers and they are getting production out of James Connor now, who wasn't a Day 1 guy.  They aren't hard to find.

Again 14 tds and 1200+ yards & never turns the ball over...easy to find? 23 years old on year 2 rookie contract. Easy to find.

We are trying to find a starter IMO. A RB3 that will take 17 snaps down the stretch. That is what I would be looking for. Besides, this legacy is at the beginning of a run, not the end. This was not intended to be THE year. We were just better, earlier than expected. We are fine.

People lost their fucking minds thinking they would never be able to find a replacement for Jamaal Charles and walked right into Kareem Hunt.  People were antsy that they wouldn't be able to replace LJ, fucked without Priest Holmes and on and on.  If there's one position the Chiefs don't struggle with....it's RB.  Settle the fuck down.

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

People lost their fucking minds thinking they would never be able to find a replacement for Jamaal Charles and walked right into Kareem Hunt.  People were antsy that they wouldn't be able to replace LJ, fucked without Priest Holmes and on and on.  If there's one position the Chiefs don't struggle with....it's RB.  Settle the fuck down.

Actually after Jamaal was Ware and he worked pretty well. Grant it the TDs were not there but he averaged 4.3 yards per carry before his injury and around 5 for his career. Is he Hunt? No but he's not a scrub either.

3 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Actually after Jamaal was Ware and he worked pretty well. Grant it the TDs were not there but he averaged 4.3 yards per carry before his injury and around 5 for his career. Is he Hunt? No but he's not a scrub either.

I think Ware is not close to what he was a few years ago, but he can still be efficient in a smaller role.  But yeah, they had a 10+ game winning streak with a team of Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware and nobody had a freaking clue who they were before the streak.  The Chiefs can scout a RB and do it well.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

I think Ware is not close to what he was a few years ago, but he can still be efficient in a smaller role.  But yeah, they had a 10+ game winning streak with a team of Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware and nobody had a freaking clue who they were before the streak.  The Chiefs can scout a RB and do it well.

Williams (one of the two) is supposed to be pretty good, now he'll get a chance. 

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Uh, yeah, that’s when the Chiefs had a defense, remember?  

3 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Williams (one of the two) is supposed to be pretty good, now he'll get a chance. 

The younger Williams has potential.

4 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Uh, yeah, that’s when the Chiefs had a defense, remember?  

And a limp noodle at QB.  What's your point?

13 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Again 14 tds and 1200+ yards & never turns the ball over...easy to find? 23 years old on year 2 rookie contract. Easy to find.

Hit a woman in this environment and lied to his employers about it. I'm sure if I go back and find the Ray Rice thread some of you were possibly singing a different tune.

Archived