K. Hunt...video of him assaulting a woman???

9 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Lol liquid..

clark is an asshole right?

the lockeroom is destroyed right?

no one gives a shit in that lockeroom.

after the game kelce said, our mission hasn’t changed, we are working towards February..

lol no kidding

The team finally saw the video and made him spill the beans.  In the process he probably told them about the January incident and decided he just wasn't worth all the bullshit and moved on quickly.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think teams and KC should use private investigators immediately for all these issues in the future. Same before drafting players with background issues.

Teams investigate and decide to roll the dice.  Sometimes you hit jackpot: Tyreek Hill and times you bust hard: Kareem Hunt, Marcus Peters, that corner out of Notre Dame that didn't even make it out of TC

Has there been any disclosure as to who obtained the tape and gave/sold it to TMZ?  Any motive related to gambling or trying to sabotage the Chiefs' season?  Not saying it should have been kept hidden, but the timing seems strange unless the victim was planning legal action.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Has there been any disclosure as to who obtained the tape and gave/sold it to TMZ?  Any motive related to gambling or trying to sabotage the Chiefs' season?  Not saying it should have been kept hidden, but the timing seems strange unless the victim was planning legal action.

I'm not sure we will ever know.

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

They have a rep for paying well for tapes.  Whoever it was, I don't blame them and I would have done it too.

Maybe Kareem or the Chiefs or the NFL should have bought it first.

20 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

They have a rep for paying well for tapes.  Whoever it was, I don't blame them and I would have done it too.

Maybe Kareem or the Chiefs or the NFL should have bought it first.

It's SO easy to make copies that burying it could have opened up another can of worms all together for the Chiefs. But if I'm Kareem in that circumstance. I'm getting a copy anyway and paying anyone associated with it to sign a NDC. May or may not have worked, but who could have blamed him. 

The thing that bothers me is that some people expect a pro sports franchise to have to become a private investigators in a scenario where no charges were filed by the police and their employee told them nothing happened. Yes its a bit naïve, but at that point until someone else steps forward with a complaint or the video emerged it's just not the responsibility of the business to pursue it any further. The timing of the release of the tape is the only thing that really intrigues me about the whole thing. Why did they wait so long. Otherwise as you said this is what TMZ does. They pay big money and most often get what they are after. 

Archived