Kareem Hunt released

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol pick him up on the cheap next year. No idea what went into all of this but if it is a knee jerk reaction we are stupid as fuck not to let it play out. Lost a guy who was a huge part of our young offense and you know he will get a 2nd chance too

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Many will support this and I am ok with that support. Tune will change when KC starts losing close games. Ware is not durable. Now you waste another pick or three to find a replacement. Clark is simply stupid.

And we question why this team doesn’t win SBs.  We shouldn’t.  

Well you know cleveland will want him. We can get another RB, one thing I think Reid has no problem with doing as look who we worked with before that did good in Ware etc. There are FA RBS out there along with the draft

Still hurts to have one so good at so young though with another good 5 years left on him easily.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Trump lies 20 times per day. Why punish the team and fans because you, Clark, suddenly are a saint. 

Never said I was a Saint bud. I am upset but I dont need to go over the edge about it either. I still want to know all that comes of this and what was said but thought they would wait to cut him after it was all investigated. Guess whatever he said about it to the team was or must have been a complete lie to do this now.

Just now, qnet said:

So if he was supposedly truthful , they wouldn't have released him?  

So what. Thats why the league has a penalty in place. 6 games. Again Trump lies 20 times a day. You release him for lying? I never liked HUnt senior but felt Clark was on the right track. He is a PUSSY.

Archived